Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Help with AROD jersey

I don't know much about this dealer, but would really like any input you might have about this Game Used AROD jersey. I see the authentication from Global and PSA, AROD has a great signature, but there is no letter of auth stating "game used" Just wanted to know if anyone has an opinion about this jersey. Thanks in advance!

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodr...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Help with AROD jersey

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    I don't know much about this dealer, but would really like any input you might have about this Game Used AROD jersey. I see the authentication from Global and PSA, AROD has a great signature, but there is no letter of auth stating "game used" Just wanted to know if anyone has an opinion about this jersey. Thanks in advance!

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodr...QQcmdZViewItem
    link doesn't open

Banned

Banned

[quote=schubert1970;86137]I don't know much about this dealer, but would really like any input you might have about this Game Used AROD jersey. I see the authentication from Global and PSA, AROD has a great signature, but there is no letter of auth stating "game used" Just wanted to know if anyone has an opinion about this jersey. Thanks in advance!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380021215839

You should be able to go to psa/dna website and verify that is is game used as psa says. global is gai and was the seller of arod stuff when he was playing for texas. looks good to me. a hr jersey to boot. says game used on the jersey as he normally inscribes "game used" on the item such as a jersey. ask a closeup of the documents that you can barely see in the photo. if its a hr jersey i want the documentation and they should willingly provide it at that price for all potential buyers. i assume both places psa and global will mention that its a hr jersey.

someone here will give the psa/dna link or just google it.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

his career HR 194 on 4/19/01. this should get you started.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

my spreadsheet says its was against oak at home so this should be a home jersey. im in a rush so verify that too.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

Banned

joelsabi - what do you mean by documentation? Is the PSA and GAI good enough?

Anyone find a photo of Arod in this jersey on 4/19/2001. Or at least if the rangers even wore the blue Alt jersey that day. Should be a good challange because I've looked everywhere and can't find a thing. I purchased a 2002 HR number 5 Arod jersey back in 2002 from ASI. It was a home white jersey signed inscribed and the whole 9 yards. Come to find out he was wearing a blue alt jersey just like this one when he hit number 5 in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    joelsabi - what do you mean by documentation? Is the PSA and GAI good enough?
    you want some signed documents from the seller saying that it is what it is -- should mention it's a home jersey, hr jersey, date of homerun. that should be on the document that you want to request a readable copy from the seller. you also want to verify the info on their website. the info should mesh together.

based on AROD313's experience I want a photomatch of the jersey on that day. make sure the team wore alternate home jerseys on that day.

you gotta do your homework. good luck.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com