Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mei Gray to Auction NBA Finals Jerseys

Just read on ESPN.com that Mei Gray is going to auction off the jerseys from the NBA finals.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=3426311

The auction is set to start during the game I believe.

I wonder if the same guy is going to buy all these jerseys like the All Star game jerseys.

Re: Mei Gray to Auction NBA Finals Jerseys

Hi everybody,

Yes, we will be. In fact, I will be in Boston for Game 2, bringing the Celtics home white and the Lakers' road purple Game 1 jerseys back from TD Banknorth Garden after the game (The Game 1 jerseys serve as backups to Game 2, since NBA rules state each team must have a backup set at every game).

Every jersey was security-tagged and inventory logged earlier this week, and delivered to the teams to be worn in tonight's Game 1.

Also, I will be making a stop in Manhattan Monday morning on the way back to our NJ facility. Beginning Monday, the NBA Store on W. 52nd Street and Fifth Avenue will be displaying in the storefront window the game-worn Kobe Bryant Lakers and Kevin Garnett Celtics jerseys from Game 1.

Regards,

Barry

Re: Mei Gray to Auction NBA Finals Jerseys

Man you're livin the dream Barry. Anyhow, if the series continues to be as physical as this game one is going we might expect these jerseys to sport team repairs! What a game thus far...Davis Stern must be giggling like a school girl and counting all the TV revenue money.