Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: ws bat

ws bat

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to someone that can would be willing to give their opinion on a bat I was interested in. I was told to come to this site but have not had any luck. I am interested in the Manny Ramirez 04 ws bat listed on ebay. I posted a thread and some pictures last week and had 80 views and 0 responses. Im just looking for an opinion on whether or not this looks like a ws game used bat. If Im not posting these in the correct place or doing something incorrectly please let me know and I will correct it. I would feel more comfortable having some opinions from people that are the experts at this. Also I am willing to pay for the opinion of a collector through paypal.

Thanks, John

Re: ws bat

Bat used by Manny?-yes

Game Used in the 2004 World Series?-In reviewing the 20 or so AB's from the World Series, the pine tar application is not consistent with any of the AB's in the respective games.

The bat originated from a seller who posts on this forum and I believe he posted the provenance behind the bat.

Re: ws bat

Quote Originally Posted by Sanger22 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can direct me to someone that can would be willing to give their opinion on a bat I was interested in. I was told to come to this site but have not had any luck. I am interested in the Manny Ramirez 04 ws bat listed on ebay. I posted a thread and some pictures last week and had 80 views and 0 responses. Im just looking for an opinion on whether or not this looks like a ws game used bat. If Im not posting these in the correct place or doing something incorrectly please let me know and I will correct it. I would feel more comfortable having some opinions from people that are the experts at this. Also I am willing to pay for the opinion of a collector through paypal.

Thanks, John
    contact me at orioles03@verizon.net the bat belonged to me i will give you the story nate who still has the bat i believe, is a member of the forum try contacting him i know he is busy but if you cant get ahold of him i will let you know the story behind the bat thanks
    pat