Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii

Re: Hawaii

I went to Ben Parker across the fire station

I know exactly where that is! The Police station and the library are close by there as well!

well nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too!

Aloha, jetersbatboy, and welcome to this incredible site. In my opinion, this is THE site for our hobby.

As he mentioned, Derrick is in Honolulu, and I had the opportunity to meet him while I was working in Downtown. As a former employee of the Dodgers, I completely understand his desire to collect Dodger items.

Brian is understating his dad's celebrity status as a writer here in Hawaii. His dad was very famous over here. I have not met Brian yet, but hope to in the future.

Rex Shinmon is another local who I'd like to mention. I've acquired some nice items from him. Thank you, Rex.

We all know GameUsed as one of the authorities on Manny Ramirez bats. He is also a Hawaii resident on Kauai, where my family is originally from. Bobby, I will be in Kauai in August for a few days.

There are some other eBay members who collect Hawaii game used, but I am not sure if they post on this site. I've lost track of how many times I was outbid by them!

I live in Honolulu (Salt Lake/Moanalua) and now work in Pearl City. I've met Derrick and Rex, and I would welcome the opportunity to meet more collectors here in Hawaii. Maybe we can all coordinate and get together.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Seeing as in the last year Game Used Forum, has had about 2000 or new members. So I figured I would ask this again, so who's from Hawaii?

I am also from Hawaii and currently reside in the islands, although my collection revolves mostly around the under-represented sport of hockey (at least around these parts). However, I also collect some baseball jerseys, and occasionally bats, from former Hawaii Winter Baseball players. Additionally, I have a few UH jerseys from the major sports, although I wouldn't call myself a big collector of Warriors items.

I'm also the guy to contact about Hawaii Winter Baseball jerseys, in case anyone's interested

Hey,

I wish I would have jumped on those Eric Young HWB jerseys now. As soon as one was sold I regretted it. I really wanted both.

Maybe I will come across them one day.

BB

Hi, I am Rick from the Big Island. I have a large collection HWL memorabilia & autographs. I believe that I may have the very first item that Ichiro signed on US soil. I got a foul ball from the very first HWL game at the Hilo Stars game & was the first person by the dugout when Ichiro came off the field. Being an avid photographer I took a ton of photos & had them signed by the players.

-Rick-

Anyone from Hawaii have any thoughts on the new GBL team? Will it be popular? etc..
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused