Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hawaii

Re: Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    are there any other game used collector from hawaii on this site, or does anyone know of any other game used collectors in hawaii

thanks scott
    There's been about 2000 new members since this was last bumped, so I was wondering if we had any new Hawaii guys?

Hey guys I live in Hawaii on Oahu and have for many years. My dad's family came here from NY in the 70s so i followed for residency at KMCFWC. I then did some additional training in Miami for 4 years and have been back since 2005. I am a pediatric anesthesiologist at TAMC and Straub. My wife is a local girl and we have a 3 year old son-Kai!

I know and have done business with Rex and have met up with beaglegypsy003 but thats it.

Rex told me about another 49er collector out on the West Side but have yet to meet him.

Maybe we should all get together at some point!
    Aloha
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

PS-the dangers of taking images of your gamers with a then 2 year old around!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My name is Lester and my forum user name is beaglegypsy who Paul is referring to. The focus of my collection is former University of Hawaii football players. College, NFL, CFL, Arena, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    Hey guys I live in Hawaii on Oahu and have for many years. My dad's family came here from NY in the 70s so i followed for residency at KMCFWC. I then did some additional training in Miami for 4 years and have been back since 2005. I am a pediatric anesthesiologist at TAMC and Straub. My wife is a local girl and we have a 3 year old son-Kai!
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglegypsy003 View Post
    My name is Lester and my forum user name is beaglegypsy who Paul is referring to. The focus of my collection is former University of Hawaii football players. College, NFL, CFL, Arena, etc.
    Aloha, Lester and Paul!