Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

albert pujols uda

has anyone seen this albert pujols breaking through piece it's a little expensive but i'm sure it is something you have never seen
    http://store.upperdeck.com/Products/...PID-56047.aspx

i picked up a tiger woods braking through unsigned piece with an actual golf ball coming through the glass does any one else have any of these pieces they look well done

Re: albert pujols uda

It is a cool piece - but it would have been cooler had UD used an actual gamer instead of the issued model.

If I had the space, might have already had one.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

they are nice. the piece i got is a tiger woods used practice ball coming through the glass it is probally the cheapest tiger piece out there i will show pics when it comes in. i like some of the pieces upper deck have but very expensive

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    they are nice. the piece i got is a tiger woods used practice ball coming through the glass it is probally the cheapest tiger piece out there i will show pics when it comes in. i like some of the pieces upper deck have but very expensive
    If anyone needs UDA items, I am a direct reseller for Upper Deck Authenticated and would be happy to help any members out.

That Tiger ball set is a great item auto'd. I have a couple left. Just sold on eBay yesterday that Tiger Woods tournament used glove I posted a few weeks ago!!!

I sold the Pujols UDA World Series bat and jersey on Lelands this month and had previously sold those breaking through bat piece.

I still think UDA does a great job with their items although as Orioles03 says it is EXPENSIVE, they did lower the prices of Tiger Woods items about 4 years ago .
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

i was looking at the tiger autographed desk piece but i passed on that and got the unsigned breaking through , thanks i will keep you in mind if i ever decide to buy anymore uda pieces
    at least you know they are legit

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    If anyone needs UDA items, I am a direct reseller for Upper Deck Authenticated and would be happy to help any members out.

That Tiger ball set is a great item auto'd. I have a couple left. Just sold on eBay yesterday that Tiger Woods tournament used glove I posted a few weeks ago!!!

I sold the Pujols UDA World Series bat and jersey on Lelands this month and had previously sold those breaking through bat piece.

I still think UDA does a great job with their items although as Orioles03 says it is EXPENSIVE, they did lower the prices of Tiger Woods items about 4 years ago .
    allstar hi i was wondering if by any chance you have a piece through uda i have been looking for it is an unsigned tiger woods breaking through chip shot unsigned i have been looking all over the internet and i found one but they have no picture it is listed for $199 i was wondering if you know where i could find one it looks like a couple years old thanks
    pat orioles03@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    allstar hi i was wondering if by any chance you have a piece through uda i have been looking for it is an unsigned tiger woods breaking through chip shot unsigned i have been looking all over the internet and i found one but they have no picture it is listed for $199 i was wondering if you know where i could find one it looks like a couple years old thanks
    pat orioles03@verizon.net
    Pat - I sent you an email. I know you said you found a listing with no picture but see if you can find a pic somewhere so I can check with UDA.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500