Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rjdgonebats
    • Sep 2005

Re: Josh Hamilton May 16th, 2008 Photo's

Dave, How much are the Rangers charging for the Hamilton bats??? and how do you get in touch with them ,Thanks

Comment

• jerseydave.com

Since gas is getting more and more daily, I was thinking of putting this bat up for sale? Where does everybody think it should go? Ebay, auction house, etc? Someone give me a good idea please..

Thanks,

David
      Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• cjclong
        • Feb 2006

I haven't had experience selling, just buying, but a thread recently posted about selling addresses the question. EBay would be the quickest and you could list a reserve that would assure you would get at least the lowest you would sell for and maybe a lot more more. With Ebay your audience would be more random. An action house usually advertises and has a more targeted audience. Of course you have to wait for when the auction is scheduled and for them to complete the transaction and then send you the money. And I'm not sure sure of what part of the profits they claim as their share or if you are charged if they can't sell the item for your reserve. I would think for something really expensive the auction house would be best. I've seen people get in bidding wars on both ebay and an auction house and the item sells for a lot and I've seen an item sell relatively cheaply on both also. With an auction you are competing with all the other items from other sellers and people who like several things in the auction may spread their money out, at least at first.

Comment

• cjclong
          • Feb 2006

Did you decide whether might may sell or auction your Josh Hamilton bat?

Comment

• cjclong
            • Feb 2006

Terrible typing. Meant to say did you decide , or are you still thinking about, whether you might put the Hamilton bat up for sale?

Comment

• BergerKing22784
              • Jul 2007

Do they have any Kevin Millwood game used Rangers jerseys at the store?

Comment

• stitzerfse
                • May 2008

Saw the question come up . . . Dave ended up selling the bat through a private sale.

Comment

Working...