Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Watch out New Yorkers here comes Kyle Hess!!

Kyle if you want to go somewhere to wacth the game I highly suggest espn zone since your not going to go inside the actual stadium.

ESPN ZONE IS LOCATED IN TIMES SQUARE

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Dont:

-

- stop at anyplace with a foofy name if you want a real slice of NY pizza. Places with names like "a taste of Italy" or something are usually trendy places that have lousy pizza. Looks for a pizza place that's called "Luigi's, Mario's or Tony's". Trust me on this one.

Jim
    Great Advice.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

if you have a grip of people with you and you want a nice meal on the cheap go to Joe's Shanghai Restaurant in chinatown. treat yourself to the soup dumpling there. its the bomb.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Kyle if you want to go somewhere to wacth the game I highly suggest espn zone since your not going to go inside the actual stadium.

ESPN ZONE IS LOCATED IN TIMES SQUARE

ahhhh never thought about that! There's a good place

As for the tips everyone is giving me, I pretty much already knew about all of them, since I'm from New York and I've been to the city several times before. When I was little though I was a little dumb....I would stop in the middle of the street, whip out my video camera, digital camera, etc. and start recordin like a little tourist

I do have a map, and I won't really be too worried about muggers, since I'm probably going to put all of my money in my debit card so I don't have to worry losing my cash.

Hey Kyle, why not come down to the MeiGray Expo in Somerville, NJ on July 12? I'll be around and will be visiting an old friend in NYC that night. If nothing else, this will give you something great to do during the day.
    Looking for Duane Kuiper home run baseballs

Kyle,

I'll be there during that week too. I am going to Fanfest on Saturday and spending a few days with my family after.

As far as the tips go, all I can say is WOW. I was there a year or two ago, with my camera and had a blast. Everyone was friendly, and I had great pizza at Krispy Pizza which is on 7th Ave. I did not do as the others have said, I just went and was myself. I don't want to go and be worried, I want to have a good time. This time I will have my teenage daughter with me for her first trip to the big city along with a few other family members. But we have our trip planned out so I think we will be fairly safe.

I hope you have a blast, I know I plan on it.

Hey Kyle
    shoot me an e-mail I have an business opp. for you while in NY.
    John Ham1963
    baseball3000@bellsouth.net

Nathan - I'd go but I have no way of gettin there. But anyways I can't go either way cuz I just figured out I'm going to the All Star Fanfest on the 12th instead of the 11th due to me finding a ticket for half off on the 12th than the 11th.

ham1963 - e-mail sent

EVERYONE ELSE - For those who will be in the city at the time, I'll be at the ESPN Zone for the All Star Game, and maybe the day before too for the Homerun Derby, so be on the lookout for me!

Banned

Hey Kyle I will keep an eye out for you at the fanfest as I will be there but ill be at the stadium for the futures game celebrity softball game and the home run cerby.

Nut sure yet about the all star game.