Watch out New Yorkers here comes Kyle Hess!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedw9
    • Jul 2007

Re: Watch out New Yorkers here comes Kyle Hess!!

Kyle,

I'll be there during that week too. I am going to Fanfest on Saturday and spending a few days with my family after.

As far as the tips go, all I can say is WOW. I was there a year or two ago, with my camera and had a blast. Everyone was friendly, and I had great pizza at Krispy Pizza which is on 7th Ave. I did not do as the others have said, I just went and was myself. I don't want to go and be worried, I want to have a good time. This time I will have my teenage daughter with me for her first trip to the big city along with a few other family members. But we have our trip planned out so I think we will be fairly safe.

I hope you have a blast, I know I plan on it.

Comment

• ham1963
      • Apr 2006

Hey Kyle
      shoot me an e-mail I have an business opp. for you while in NY.
      John Ham1963
      baseball3000@bellsouth.net

Comment

• kylehess10
        • Feb 2006

Nathan - I'd go but I have no way of gettin there. But anyways I can't go either way cuz I just figured out I'm going to the All Star Fanfest on the 12th instead of the 11th due to me finding a ticket for half off on the 12th than the 11th.

ham1963 - e-mail sent

EVERYONE ELSE - For those who will be in the city at the time, I'll be at the ESPN Zone for the All Star Game, and maybe the day before too for the Homerun Derby, so be on the lookout for me!
        kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
        http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• suave1477
          Banned
          • Jan 2006

Hey Kyle I will keep an eye out for you at the fanfest as I will be there but ill be at the stadium for the futures game celebrity softball game and the home run cerby.

Nut sure yet about the all star game.

Comment

Working...