Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Mr. Ahuff

Mr. Ahuff

would you mind telling me aout how you got the griffey jersey from the reds? perhaps a price as well and how i could pull a move off like that also!!
    thanks!!

Re: Mr. Ahuff

Was that the jersey that was on MLB.com not long ago?
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

im not sure, it was in the "June Pickups" thread and he said it was directly from the reds.

Ahuff, shoot me an email sometime when your free. It is about something I think you may be bidding on. AWA85@live.com
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

AWA85 - Email sent

JDMets - I did get that from the MLB.COM auction. I've only purchased two items, from them, and both times it took eons to get in touch with them. I had sent them an e-mail, and it was never responded to. I thought it must be a gamer if they were asking that much. I was lucky in that after e-mails, I was finally put in touch with the two people running that auction. So I was still able to purchase after finding out it was indeed game worn.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/