Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: July Pick-Ups

Re: July Pick-Ups

Here are the three Furcal bats I picked up on ebay in recent weeks:

Would have had a nice Braves game used jersey but the seller changed there mind on selling it to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Kevin Millwood game used Braves away jersey! Hope to get him to sign this when he comes to Baltimore this weekend!

Picked these up from a collector on this forum! Thanks dude!

Absolutely Love these thanks to another board member.

Cigarman44

Those are killer pieces!

jgoldstein2000 drop me an e-mail if you would consider parting with one of your Hanley jerseys...I was bidding against you for the Sea Dogs you won recently and am still looking to pick up a minor league or major league jersey..great items!!

drop me an e-mail at gregguy@hotmail.com

Smile Re: July Pick-Ups

Eduardo Perez Game Used Bat, MLB Authenticated to the August 16th, 2006 Mariners vs. Oakland Athletics game. Handle crack.

The Mariners had a 40% off sale on game-used items, so this cost me $59.99. I would never have paid the $100 regular fee. I've had my eye on this bat since FanFest, so I am really happy to finally pick it up.

It has sentimental value for me because back when Eduardo Perez was with the California Angels, my parents ate lunch at the same table as him at Benihana's restaurant. He was really nice, and my parents brought me home a signed notecard with the message "To L-, Best Wishes to a really big fan!" So - I am excited to display the bat with the notecard, which I still have after 15 years.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post

Eduardo Perez Game Used Bat, MLB Authenticated to the August 16th, 2006 Mariners vs. Oakland Athletics game. Handle crack.

The Mariners had a 40% off sale on game-used items, so this cost me $59.99. I would never have paid the $100 regular fee. I've had my eye on this bat since FanFest, so I am really happy to finally pick it up.

It has sentimental value for me because back when Eduardo Perez was with the California Angels, my parents ate lunch at the same table as him at Benihana's restaurant. He was really nice, and my parents brought me home a signed notecard with the message "To L-, Best Wishes to a really big fan!" So - I am excited to display the bat with the notecard, which I still have after 15 years.
    Lee-
    Do you also collect Mariners jerseys? I have about a half dozen game jerseys arriving next week. Drop me an email for additional info,i f interested.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

From the last American Memorabilia auction:

1988-89 Troy Johnson home jersey.
    This one's interesting because it challenges the theory that Wilson changed from the cloth tag to the plastic tag prior to the 1987 NFL season. It's definitely gotta be either an '88 or an '89 because those were the only years Johnson was on the team.

2001 season Reebok pants.

2003 season Reebok Todd McMillon practice jersey.

1996 season Champion long-sleeve shirt (worn under jerseys in cold weather).

?-season Reebok zippered-leg sweat pants.

I admittedly no little about the cloth tag to plastic tag switchover, but perhaps the reason the Johnson jersey has the cloth tag is that it was recycled from the mid-1980s.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net