Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alex Rodriguez Game Used 2003 Equipment bag

What's something like this worth? This is the first time I have ever seen one of these bags up for sale. It's kind of a unique item in my opinon. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=001

Banned

Re: Alex Rodriguez Game Used 2003 Equipment bag

Steiner sells these all the time not arods but other players. In comparison to Stieners prices I would say that not bad, if I do remember correctly Steiner had an AROD or MLB had one for sale about a year ago I think it was in the $1000 and up range.

wonder what game the bag was "used" in.......

Banned

Vintage they are pretty much used in every traveling game that is why you will see so much use on them they get tossed around and flung around between traveling and thowing them around. I never seen a Game Issued equipment bag but anything is possible. I believe each player is issued one per season and sometimes are recycled when a player leaves, traded, etc....

that was a nice piece. was surprised he accepted $300 offer. if i had seen the history of his offer he accepted i would not have been surprised. that one didnt last too long for people to look at it. next time i pull the trigger sooner.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

suave, i think vintage was being a little sarcastic. traveling bags arent used in games and yet it is "game used"????? but that brings us back to the definition of "gam used"

Banned

Bulbus oooops ok sorry i missed the sarcasm lol lol

i still have my bag when i traveled with the o's i could sign it do you think i could get $300? it was actually tejada's 5 bags he traveled with i took it when i was going on a trip there good bags i actually used it for a trip to ocean city last month . depending on player usually one bag some used them for a couple seasons . the person in the majors who travels with the most bags is curt schilling three bags on road trip full to the top when boston would come in i would refuse to unpack his bags it was crazy!

Geez guys of course this wasn't used in a actual game! It's a bag! I think its signed game bag is that better! Its a 2003 Alex Rodriguez game bag! Or is that crossing the game used line too! Sorry I labeled it as game used!

Quote Originally Posted by AROD313 View Post
    Geez guys of course this wasn't used in a actual game! It's a bag! I think its signed game bag is that better! Its a 2003 Alex Rodriguez game bag! Or is that crossing the game used line too! Sorry I labeled it as game used!

to me its up there with sunglasses and team jackets, priority wise. sunglass may look go with a game used hat and maybe storing bats would be cool in a game used equipment bag. i'm not sure how i would display it. if its a good deal im taking it but if its pricey (sunglasses 1500 and steiner yankee bag 2000) i can live without it. i do not have plan of adding these items onto my priority list.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.