Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OT: Season Ticket Holders Paying PSL's

gotcha so season ticket holders get first shot at psl's trust me they are worth buying i had to sell an arod glove to help pay for them

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    i know they are expensive but it is an investment more than anything unless they go on a ten year losing streak than i'm screwed!
    Zero QB play, Ray Lewis almost in the rocking chair, and a 9 game losing streak last year...you might just be screwed

coming from a jets fan that hurts i thought the ravens beat them last year and about ray lewis did he have the interception to win the game dont quote me on that but if i remember that is what happned just a joke!

coming from a jets fan that hurts i thought the ravens beat them last year and about ray lewis did he have the interception to win the game dont quote me on that but if i remember that is what happned just a joke!
    Nope, you're dead on, and that was one ugly game between two bad teams. But hey, we did beat the Steelers last year! Other than that just another disappointing Jets season but the worst part of it all - the New Jersey Giants win the SB. Anyhow, preseason starts next month and it can't come too soon. Have a fun and safe Independence Day, and PSL's or no PSL's good luck with your Ravens in 08.

God Bless America,
    Matthew

Thumbs up Re: OT: Season Ticket Holders Paying PSL's

Well, the Giants announced the PSL pricing. Looks like I'm paying $5,000 x 2 seats, 10 G's! Plus the $600 per season increase for the tickets. Thats $12,400 for the first season, $1,240 per game!

How many season ticket holders are going to be able to afford this I'm going to have to sell my season tickets for the next two years and probably the first couple of years of the new stadium to pay for the PSL's.

I think we'll see a sold out empty stadium in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by BULBUS View Post
    Well, the Giants announced the PSL pricing. Looks like I'm paying $5,000 x 2 seats, 10 G's! Plus the $600 per season increase for the tickets. Thats $12,400 for the first season, $1,240 per game!

How many season ticket holders are going to be able to afford this I'm going to have to sell my season tickets for the next two years and probably the first couple of years of the new stadium to pay for the PSL's.

I think we'll see a sold out empty stadium in a few years.
    good luck ,i have a question for you i'm thinking about making a trip to giants stadium this year with a ravens group will it be safe to wear ravens gear and if driving up from baltimore for the day where would good safe parking be i have only seen the stadium once driving byi dont think giants fans are as bad as jets fans but you never know i've seen some stuff at ravens stadium for visiting fans so i'm kind of leary of going.i let my friend take my jersey to pittsburgh and my jersey is trashed with mustard stains so wondering thanks
    pat

good luck ,i have a question for you i'm thinking about making a trip to giants stadium this year with a ravens group will it be safe to wear ravens gear and if driving up from baltimore for the day where would good safe parking be i have only seen the stadium once driving byi dont think giants fans are as bad as jets fans but you never know i've seen some stuff at ravens stadium for visiting fans so i'm kind of leary of going.i let my friend take my jersey to pittsburgh and my jersey is trashed with mustard stains so wondering thanks
    pat
    hey pat,

i've been going to giants games for about 25 years now, and there have been very few incidents where i sit. you shouldnt have any problems wearing a ravens jersey unless you start taunting giants fans. then maybe your jersey will be yellow by the end of the game as far as parking goes, its a little crazy with the construction of the new stadium. if you buy tickets, make sure they come with the parking pass. that allows you to park in the lots surrounding the stadium. if you dont have the pass, you will have to go to the offsite parking and be shuttled to the stadium. i heard its a real pain in the butt.

Football has become the rich man sport to watch at the stadium. I also live in Baltimore and my buddy has PSLs. People were willing to pay 2 to 4 times face value for his seats so I would sell them for him in exchange for free tickets.

Orioles did you get the Navy vs ND tix? Can we work out a deal for the Hairston jersey and Navy vs ND tix?

Thanks,
    Brian

i got 4 talked to the ravens yesterday when they had the psl lottery for extra tix. they said they will not be mailed out until end of september. the hairston jersey is sold sorry, sold it to bph. if you want i can keep you in mind when i get the tickets the game from my understanding is sold out and no tickets are going to be sold to the public only navy allums and navy season ticket holders can get tickets