Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Calling All M's Fans...

There is a 40% sale on game-used at the Mariners team shop in the ballpark, as well as in the shop at Bellevue Square. They usually ask for a pretty penny for their game-used, but with the sale, that brings many of their items down to reasonable prices. The promotion is through Sunday. They have a Richie Sexson batting helmet at Safeco, which I thought was pretty cool. As I mentioned before, I got an Eduardo Perez game-used MLB authenticated bat at last night's Mariners game.

Good luck!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: Calling All M's Fans...

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    There is a 40% sale on game-used at the Mariners team shop in the ballpark, as well as in the shop at Bellevue Square. They usually ask for a pretty penny for their game-used, but with the sale, that brings many of their items down to reasonable prices. The promotion is through Sunday. They have a Richie Sexson batting helmet at Safeco, which I thought was pretty cool. As I mentioned before, I got an Eduardo Perez game-used MLB authenticated bat at last night's Mariners game.

Good luck!
    Thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully I will be able to persuade one of my friends or family to head over to Bellevue and check it out for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by mariner_gamers View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!! Hopefully I will be able to persuade one of my friends or family to head over to Bellevue and check it out for me!!
    The better selection is at Safeco, so I would recommend going there. They have a few lineup cards at Bellevue Square, along with some game-used bats, but the Sexson batting helmet is at the store at the actual ballpark. Good luck finding stuff.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

The better selection is at Safeco, so I would recommend going there. They have a few lineup cards at Bellevue Square, along with some game-used bats, but the Sexson batting helmet is at the store at the actual ballpark. Good luck finding stuff.
    Thanks, I don't know if I can motivate anyone to head to Safeco but I will definately give it a try!

Thanks again!
    Davis

I'll be in Seattle for work from the 14th-17th. Let me know if you haven't found anyone by them. I'm planning on making a trip out there just to check out the stadium anyway.

Thanks, I don't know if I can motivate anyone to head to Safeco but I will definately give it a try!

Thanks again!
    Davis

Quote Originally Posted by jwasserman View Post
    I'll be in Seattle for work from the 14th-17th. Let me know if you haven't found anyone by them. I'm planning on making a trip out there just to check out the stadium anyway.
    Hey I really appreciate it!! I will let you know which bats I am looking for if I can't get my family up there off the couch!

Thanks again!
    Davis

Hey I really appreciate it!! I will let you know which bats I am looking for if I can't get my family up there off the couch!

Thanks again!
    Davis
    The only problem is that you'll miss the sale. I remember that they have a Jose Vidro bat at Bellevue Square, plus some others. I want to say that they also have a Clement, Betancourt, or Beltre, but I may well be wrong. Good luck!

-Frik
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

The only problem is that you'll miss the sale. I remember that they have a Jose Vidro bat at Bellevue Square, plus some others. I want to say that they also have a Clement, Betancourt, or Beltre, but I may well be wrong. Good luck!

-Frik
    What!? Holy Cow!! You should have read my mind and known I need a Vidro and Clement!! Now I have got to get someone to Bellevue!!

Thanks again!
    Davis

For visitors to Seattle, the stadium is right next to the downtown, so there is lots of shopping, restaurants and sight seeing nearby.

The baseball and football stadiums, which are right next to each other, are in between a warehouse district and the downtown. The downtown is like a ten minute walk away, 2 minutes by bus.