Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

All Star Week tickets available!!!

Hello Guys I may have some extra tickets for the All Star Week.

3 tickets for the All Star Fan Fest Sunday

1 possibly 2 tickets available for the All Star Futures game & Celebrity Game.

If your interested email me suave1477@yahoo.com

Banned

Re: All Star Week tickets available!!!

I DONT MEAN TO POST AGAIN SO QUICKLY BUT SINCE WE ARE ONLY DAYS AWAY I WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAD A CHANCE TO SEE THIS AND IM WILLING TO DO A LOCAL PICK UP OR IF YOUR INTERESTED TO OVERNIGHT MAIL THE TICKETS TO YOU

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL!!!

3 FAN FEST TICKETS - SUNDAY

3 TICKETS TO THE FUTURES GAME AND INCLUDES CELEBRITY GAME

OFFERING THESE TICKETS BELOW FACE VALUE

suave1477@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Suave - I already have tickets but if anyone is going to FanFest today and want to meet up, call me at my # below. Also, I am sitting in Section BX34 Row H Seat 5 for today and the HR Derby if you want to stop by and say Hi.

Also, I am staying at the Grand Hyatt where the players are staying so if you need access and want to stop by give me a call.

I am hopefully meeting up with George and Anthony Richardson and hopefully more of us can meet up!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

All Star sorry caught your message a bit late.

I will be in section 19 for the Home Run derby and for the All Star Game.

I am on my way now to the Futures and Celebrity Game.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    All Star sorry caught your message a bit late.

I will be in section 19 for the Home Run derby and for the All Star Game.

I am on my way now to the Futures and Celebrity Game.
    On my way to the Celebrity game too.

Fanfest was one of the better ones. Picked up some game used Expos jerseys as a dealer had 100's of them. Unfortunately most of the star players were gone already. Didn't see much else as far as game used items that were for sale.

Don Mattingly was at a booth and after he finished he was shuttled out with a security detail.

The mock Yankee stadium photo opportunity was cool as well as the mock locker room.

I got Speed Passes to get to the front of the lines so we bypassed the 2 hour line for the batting cages and some of the other attractions.

I will Post photos later.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Allstar just got back I also went to the fan fest I saw the Expos Game Used Jerseys I found a couple of interesting ones but didn't pick any up as none as you mentioned were anything to really peak my interests.

I actually tried out the pitching cage. Here is something really funny. Now please take in mind everyone I have absolutely no arm strength when it comes to throwing.
    I tried it over hand as thats the way I have thrown my whole life and hit 48mph - No Big Deal / rather weak.
    I said to myself let me try side arm - which I have never done before
    and I hit 68mph I was so shocked that I didnt know to be more excited that I could throw that hard or the fact I threw that hard sidearm which I have never thrown that way before.

I also met BMH very nice guy

I was a bit disapointed by the fan fest I don't know it needed something more and it seemed like everything was a bit more geared towards kids, which I would expect but I also think it should have a bit more there for adults.

I was also very disapointed by the 2nd floor where all the vendors were as there hardly was any. I have been to Baseball card shows that had ten times the amount of Vendors to have more variety of things.

There also was hardly any Game Used Vendors just the Expos Game Used Jerseys, Locker Room Memorabilia and one other guy who was selling a couple of game used bats marked up double of what you can get them off ebay.

Guys,

I know the crowd was light today, but how did it seem getting in and out? I'm contemplating driving for the Derby (taking my son) and taking the subway Tuesday night. Parking can't be any more expensive than it was near the convention center for Fan Fest - $50.

R.J.
    R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

Banned

RJ I wish you told me you were going there was a Garage a few blocks up charging $30 all day to park.

Where are you driving in from?

I ask this because regardless of anything your best bet is to drive near the stadium or park in any boro other then Manhattan and take a train there.

I was at the Fanfest yesterday (the 12th) and I thought it was a complete waste. Those lines were ridiculous and I also saw those Expos game worn jerseys but for $110 I didn't think they were worth it. Did you guys see those Yankees game used homerun bats though? Those were pretty sweet but I didn't even bother to ask the price because I knew they would be pretty high. I liked the Sheffield bat that was used for like 5 homeruns. I was in line to meet Juan Marichal and right before he signed they said we couldn't have our own items signed and that they would supply us with photos. What crap I went through with them. If anybody isn't going to the Homerun Derby tomorrow, I'll be at the ESPN Zone promptly at 8 so look out for me. I'll also be there at 8 for the All Star Game on the 15th.

Question Re: All Star Week tickets available!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I was at the Fanfest yesterday (the 12th) and I thought it was a complete waste. Those lines were ridiculous and I also saw those Expos game worn jerseys but for $110 I didn't think they were worth it. Did you guys see those Yankees game used homerun bats though? Those were pretty sweet but I didn't even bother to ask the price because I knew they would be pretty high. I liked the Sheffield bat that was used for like 5 homeruns. I was in line to meet Juan Marichal and right before he signed they said we couldn't have our own items signed and that they would supply us with photos. What crap I went through with them. If anybody isn't going to the Homerun Derby tomorrow, I'll be at the ESPN Zone promptly at 8 so look out for me. I'll also be there at 8 for the All Star Game on the 15th.
    What Expos jerseys did they have? Did they have game-used bases? Keep me posted on FanFest, Kyle.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408