Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Show us your Pink Bats

So, with all the recent "show us" threads, how about a show us your pink bats thread. I will post a picture of mine later today. I personally like the idea and am surprised we haven't seen baby blue bats for Father's Day. Maybe next year.

Thanks,

Re: Show us your Pink Bats

2007 Johnny Damon Autographed Game Used Mother's Day Pink Bat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
    A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
    J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Here's a picture of Erstad's pink bat from 2007. I have a non game used Joe Mauer Pink bat that he signed to my mom for mother's day. I can throw a picture of it up later if anyone's interested :-)

Ultimate Collector of Darin Erstad, Nick Blackburn, Michael Restovich, and Twins Game Used Jerseys

Anybody Got A Mientkiewicz Pink Bat????????????????
    henmick44@optonline.net

Won an Edwin Encarnacion 08 pink bat last night, now I just have to wait for it.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

I just won the Daric Barton game used bat from mlb.com. I know he is having the most HORRIBLE begining, but I feel he will be good and this could be THE bat he hit the HR with! He only had 1 at bat! Shooting for the Ellsbury next. That one is going to be pricey as I (and another bidder) have pushed that up in the $1600 range already! Jacoby better have a long career!

Brian B

Brian
    Hope you win the Ellsbury. But i think his only good thing is his speed.

I thought about it and probably won't bid on Ellsbury's pink bat now. I am just bummed I missed out on the Butler bat. I wanted to bid on it in the last minutes but I got stuck in a meeting and couldn't get to it in time! I had it all planned out and work got in the way! I hope it resurfaces ! Glad I got the Barton. I don't know how I am going to know it was his HR bat. Maybe I can write him?

Brian B

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    I thought about it and probably won't bid on Ellsbury's pink bat now. I am just bummed I missed out on the Butler bat. I wanted to bid on it in the last minutes but I got stuck in a meeting and couldn't get to it in time! I had it all planned out and work got in the way! I hope it resurfaces ! Glad I got the Barton. I don't know how I am going to know it was his HR bat. Maybe I can write him?

Brian B
    Sorry to hear about the Butler bat; I hope you find it again. It is stories like these which make me glad that I am of the "bid early and bid often" philosophy. I would rather pay more and be guaranteed the victory than chance being outbid in the final seconds as a sniper.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post

Brian B

sorry bout the Cargo HR ball the guy never got in touch with me Brian but if you want I will have my mother ask Daric about the bat this weekend. She has season tix right next to the A's dugout and talks to the players all the time.
    Is the bat autographed?