Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Josh Hamilton Home Run Derby

Today I Found In My Collection This Old Bat.. This Was A Gift From A Ex Baseball Player Many Yeras Ago.. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    Today I Found In My Collection This Old Bat.. This Was A Gift From A Ex Baseball Player Many Yeras Ago.. Enjoy
    Nice bat!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure if you went to sell it you would fetch top dollars as the Tampa Bay bats are probably rare.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Post Re: Josh Hamilton Home Run Derby

Are you looking to sell the Hamilton bat?

Thanks!

Michael
    Ballofbases@Hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Nice bat!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure if you went to sell it you would fetch top dollars as the Tampa Bay bats are probably rare.
    HELLO AND THANKS.. WHAT CAN BY THE PRICE OF THIS BAT?.. THANKS

Banned

All Star I cant imagine the Tampa bats being rare since has been involved with them for so long. I am sure as he started even coming up in the Minor League system he had probably stated ordering or the team started ordering "team labled bats" figuring he was gonna be up there any day.

Just a thought.

I know when I met him he had his own Tampa Devil Ray bats and thats when he was in Minor Leagues Single A.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    All Star I cant imagine the Tampa bats being rare since has been involved with them for so long. I am sure as he started even coming up in the Minor League system he had probably stated ordering or the team started ordering "team labled bats" figuring he was gonna be up there any day.

Just a thought.

I know when I met him he had his own Tampa Devil Ray bats and thats when he was in Minor Leagues Single A.
    I think they are rare because when you are in the Minor Leagues a lot of times there is very little demand so you use the bats until they crack and then throw them in the trash pile.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I Think He Uses That Bat In The Year 2000 When Tampa Bay And The Atlanta Braves Come To Venezuela To Play 2 Games In The Estadio Universitario..

Question Re: Josh Hamilton Home Run Derby

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble buying your story. Weren't they the Tampa Bay DEVIL RAYS when Hamilton was with them? Doesn't your bat only say "Tampa Bay Rays"?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408