Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What Piece Of Game Used Equipment Would You Want From The 2008 All Star Game?

being a tigers fan, I'll take the baseball carlos guillen hit for a double in the twelth....I hope that ball shows on the auction site.

Re: What Piece Of Game Used Equipment Would You Want From The 2008 All Star Game?

I want Ryan Ludwick's batting helmet. What an odd piece! First, it was red (should have been navy since the NL was the visiting team); second, it was Coolflo (the Cards don't wear those); and third, the logo sticker was from a road helmet. It had a white outline with a red interior -- should have had a navy outline and white interior. It also had the ASG logo on the back. That would be quite the conversation piece.

I'd like to have Brandon Webb's glove. Good to see Webby get into the game, even if it was ultimately a losing cause. With the stuff he had last night, they probably should have sent him out for the 15th.

[quote=Birdbats;91334]I want Ryan Ludwick's batting helmet. What an odd piece! quote]

I agree Jeff. I was thinking of you as I watched (imagining you about 5 inches from your screen telling the whole family about it ) I like the red helmets on the road personally - it looks classic.

I have a funny feeling that he is keeping all of his stuff. What a great story for Ludwick. Probably the second best story at the AS game.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anything from Morneau's 2 days. HR Derby champ and scoring the winning run...very nice 2 days!!!

Mike