Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Becareful of seller of this strawberry bat!!!!

I am not saying the bat is fake!!!

Here is the item he is selling!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DARRYL-STRAWBERR...QQcmdZViewItem

I won about a month ago a game used darryl strawberry bat from him i just got it today!!!!
    He tried to keep my money!!! I sent him
    the payment right away after i won the item. then he
    leaves me negative feedback saying i never paid and said he
    tried contacting me and he got no response ( not true) meanwhile he moved and the payment got there a little late cuz he had his adsress changed i sent him an email before he left the feedback letting him know.
    after the feedback he sends me an email giving me his
    new address ( So how did i not respond ). after i got the negative feedback i emailed him and called his hoouse for 2 weeks and he
    ignored me and i even spoke to his wife and he never
    called me back so i sent him an email threatening him that i would file a complaint of theft with his local
    police. Wouldn't you know i got a email the very next
    day that he found my payment and that he'll send my
    bat out!!!! Its amazing it just appeared like a
    miracle!!!!!! Since then i asked him about 5 times why
    he ignored my emails and calls and still wont answer
    that question!!!!

LIKE I SAID BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HIM!!!!

If you are bidding on it now i would suggest retract your bid otherwise you might not see your money or your bat.

Banned

Re: Becareful of seller of this strawberry bat!!!!

Hey Guys!!! Hes back again!!! I am just warning everyone of this seller, BE VERY CAREFUL.

Here is his new listing!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DARRYL-STRAWBERR...QQcmdZViewItem

some people have nerve huh?

I have no question that Jason had a bad experience but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in as I don't believe this post is fair in any way. Mike (the seller) is as good as gold, his Darryl Strawberry game used collection was absolutely unbelievable before he started selling it off a couple of years ago. If you see anything Strawberry from Mike don't even hesitate. I've had more than a few great deals with him over the years.

Abe

That is correct Abe. Several years ago Mike was selling some nice pieces from his Strawberry collection. I did a transaction with him and it was smooth. I still have Darryl's 86 World Series bat in my collection today.

David

some people think nothing of thrashing others but when it happens to them watch em cry. do unto others is a good motto to live by. this is beginning to become a slow moving chat room.

Banned

Flaco I didnt thrash anyone here if others had a good expeirience with this seller then thats great. I had my own expeirience with this seller which in no way went good. All I did is explain the facts of the transaction and you can judge for yourself from there.

NOR DID I POST THAT HIS ITEMS ARE FAKE!!! if you read what I wrote in the first line I said I am not saying his items are fake.

All I was saying was to members of this forum is to be careful. I only did what I am supposed to do and try to help my fellow members here. If we do not try to help each other out then what is the purpose of this forum?????????????

and you didnt like when someone brought up their terrible experience with you. so i think its best you shouldnt throw stones.

Just so I am clear on this issue, exactly how would you like Mr. Suave to address concerns about an item or seller or buyer for that matter? If he had a very bad experience with this seller and by other accounts it appears to be isolated at least so far, it is in the best interest of all forum members to be informed about these types of incidents. It appears that Mr. Suave has made numerous attempts to contact the seller to no avail. If the seller is a member of this forum and has anything to add then let him answer accordingly. Otherwise, I am not sure how exactly this is slamming somebody when any of us that were in the same situation as Mr. Suave would likely be just as frustrated assuming everything occured as Mr. Suave indicated. As long as it is done in a fair manner, I appreciate the heads up that forum members give in relation to transactions good and bad that they have had with sellers and buyers alike. If somebody could enlighten us as to how exactly bad deals should be addressed differently, I am all ears.

Brett

We all need to hear the good and the bad. I absolutely agree. I"m sorry Jason had a bad experience while Abe and I had good experiences. Forum members should know about both good and bad and no matter what proceed with caution always.

-David