Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

most line up cards after the game are just thrown around trust me .i have seen visiting coaches at orioles game just rip them off the board and throw them in the bat room some before the game are not in good shape .i had thrown away so many lineup cards when i was bat boy they had foot prints on them many coaches just tape them to a wall. they dont care as long as they do there job they are just another piece of cardboard. i threw away mlb auth line up cards after games

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    most line up cards after the game are just thrown around trust me .i have seen visiting coaches at orioles game just rip them off the board and throw them in the bat room some before the game are not in good shape .i had thrown away so many lineup cards when i was bat boy they had foot prints on them many coaches just tape them to a wall. they dont care as long as they do there job they are just another piece of cardboard. i threw away mlb auth line up cards after games
    do most of the small ones exchanged w/ umpires get thrown away? I never see them for sale???

when they were left on the bench i would usually give them to a hot girl or a girl i was trying to get there number you dont realize how many times that worked

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    do most of the small ones exchanged w/ umpires get thrown away? I never see them for sale???
    no if the coaches did not take them i would usually give them to the ushers who come on the field after the game and he would give them to a kid. i did give some stuff to matt stover one game a bat and ball and he sent me a pair of cleats

no if the coaches did not take them i would usually give them to the ushers who come on the field after the game and he would give them to a kid. i did give some stuff to matt stover one game a bat and ball and he sent me a pair of cleats
    do you have any old small ones of the tigers?

i never kept any sorry

Arrow Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by sylbry View Post
    Two words, matted frame.

Won't fix the problem but might be able to cover most of it up.
    I just got a frame at my local frame shop, and it does wonders. Now the damage is difficult to see. Thus, I can finally enjoy the lineup card without viewing the fruits of the crappy shipping job. But I am not going to stop complaining about my experience, because I believe that something has to change with MLB.com Auctions.

I ended up calling the Mariners' team shop, and they felt badly about what happened. They are going to get back to me with someone to contact. Hopefully by complaining to a team shop with actual customer service people, I will make some headway. There ought to be policy changes with MLB.com Auctions.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Unhappy Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

when they were left on the bench i would usually give them to a hot girl or a girl i was trying to get there number you dont realize how many times that worked
    Well, I am actually overweight from a medicine I have to take, and I am hardly hot. So - no wonder I'm not getting lineup cards after games. I get the impression that if you're not a supermodel or a young kid that people aren't willing to do you any favors at MLB stadiums. It's a shame that many people put looks ahead of love of baseball.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Well, I am actually overweight from a medicine I have to take, and I am hardly hot. So - no wonder I'm not getting lineup cards after games. I get the impression that if you're not a supermodel or a young kid that people aren't willing to do you any favors at MLB stadiums. It's a shame that many people put looks ahead of love of baseball.
    i was 17 what would you do?if you have a hot girl asking for a baseball of course you are going to give it to her. i'm not stupid

sorry to go off topic but what do you think the players who are not playing do during games ?they are scouting the stands .one night i made $300 for just getting #'s for visiting players.job did have some perks