Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpick
    • Oct 2006

Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

I won a Clayton Kershaw game used ball from his 1st ML win game for $75. It arrived in a DHL pouch with just the ball dropped in with a packing slip and I paid $10 for shipping. Man, for the money MLB has and are now making of the memoribilia you would think they would package these one of a kind items a little better.

Richpick

Comment

• frikativ54
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by richpick
      I won a Clayton Kershaw game used ball from his 1st ML win game for $75. It arrived in a DHL pouch with just the ball dropped in with a packing slip and I paid $10 for shipping. Man, for the money MLB has and are now making of the memoribilia you would think they would package these one of a kind items a little better.

Richpick
      Rich,

That really sucks. I saw the Clayton Kershaw ball on the site, and I had my eye on it. Too bad I don't have more money. As far as what to do, contact Sally Tansill of MLB.com Auctions; she is the only person who has done anything for me with regards to their horrible customer service.

Here is Tansill's email: Sally.Tansill@mlb.com. My Bagwell 2,000th hit game baseballs were packed well, but only because they charged me $40 shipping. I luckily was able to get a $15 refund on the overcharge. One thing I'd recommend is to specifically state what you are looking for, whether it is a partial refund or to send the item back.

Was the ball damaged, or just poorly packed?

Good luck!

-Frik
      Les Zukor
      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
      (617) 682-0408

Comment

• richpick
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by frikativ54
        Rich,

That really sucks. I saw the Clayton Kershaw ball on the site, and I had my eye on it. Too bad I don't have more money. As far as what to do, contact Sally Tansill of MLB.com Auctions; she is the only person who has done anything for me with regards to their horrible customer service.

Here is Tansill's email: Sally.Tansill@mlb.com. My Bagwell 2,000th hit game baseballs were packed well, but only because they charged me $40 shipping. I luckily was able to get a $15 refund on the overcharge. One thing I'd recommend is to specifically state what you are looking for, whether it is a partial refund or to send the item back.

Was the ball damaged, or just poorly packed?

Good luck!

-Frik
        The ball was not damaged but the way it was packaged I am surprised it was not damaged. I just think they should use more common sense when they package items

richpick

Comment

Working...