Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thumbs up Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

I won a Clayton Kershaw game used ball from his 1st ML win game for $75. It arrived in a DHL pouch with just the ball dropped in with a packing slip and I paid $10 for shipping. Man, for the money MLB has and are now making of the memoribilia you would think they would package these one of a kind items a little better.

Richpick

Unhappy Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by richpick View Post
    I won a Clayton Kershaw game used ball from his 1st ML win game for $75. It arrived in a DHL pouch with just the ball dropped in with a packing slip and I paid $10 for shipping. Man, for the money MLB has and are now making of the memoribilia you would think they would package these one of a kind items a little better.

Richpick
    Rich,

That really sucks. I saw the Clayton Kershaw ball on the site, and I had my eye on it. Too bad I don't have more money. As far as what to do, contact Sally Tansill of MLB.com Auctions; she is the only person who has done anything for me with regards to their horrible customer service.

Here is Tansill's email: Sally.Tansill@mlb.com. My Bagwell 2,000th hit game baseballs were packed well, but only because they charged me $40 shipping. I luckily was able to get a $15 refund on the overcharge. One thing I'd recommend is to specifically state what you are looking for, whether it is a partial refund or to send the item back.

Was the ball damaged, or just poorly packed?

Good luck!

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: Absolutely Horrible Experience With MLB.com AUCTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Rich,

That really sucks. I saw the Clayton Kershaw ball on the site, and I had my eye on it. Too bad I don't have more money. As far as what to do, contact Sally Tansill of MLB.com Auctions; she is the only person who has done anything for me with regards to their horrible customer service.

Here is Tansill's email: Sally.Tansill@mlb.com. My Bagwell 2,000th hit game baseballs were packed well, but only because they charged me $40 shipping. I luckily was able to get a $15 refund on the overcharge. One thing I'd recommend is to specifically state what you are looking for, whether it is a partial refund or to send the item back.

Was the ball damaged, or just poorly packed?

Good luck!

-Frik
    The ball was not damaged but the way it was packaged I am surprised it was not damaged. I just think they should use more common sense when they package items

richpick