Quote Originally Posted by treant985 View Post
Back to the OP about dealing with mlb.com--one person mentioned sending a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I heartily recommend this course for your bent line-up card. I've used it to deal with several companies that sent me dysfunctional equipment or incorrect bills and then gave me the run-around. In pretty much every case, a simple complaint to the BBB website (it might take 10-15 min to fill everything out but it's worth it) got it resolved quickly and very satisfactorily. I believe that the BBB sends a letter to the company saying they've received a complaint, so it's something that gets forwarded to the people at the company who actually know what they're doing.

If nothing else, it might make it more likely that mlb.com will send lineups in better-protected coverings in the future.
I am going to call the Mariners back tomorrow and follow up; they told me they'd help, but then the Red Sox series came (and luckily went). If I go the BBB route, is there any obligation for me to send the lineup card back? It is in my possession, and I am keeping it. I just want MLB practices to change, regarding how they package lineup, and at least a partial refund for my damaged goods.