Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Fake Mike Mussina Orioles Jersey now on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=017

Gotta love those Lampson! LOAs! (Especially on stuff that isn't even all that close to correct.)

IIRC, this first surfaced on Bricol, and now is on eBay. Incorrect Orioles script for the period, bad NOB, wrong size (at least according to the 2000 Mussina G/I alternate I got directly from the Orioles). Message has been sent to seller through eBay's messaging system.

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Re: Fake Mike Mussina Orioles Jersey now on eBay

Also, it's another one of those Lou Lampson LOAs that mentions the piece comes with a Lou Lampson LOA.

Name:  lampsonloa.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  32.2 KB
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Also, it's another one of those Lou Lampson LOAs that mentions the piece comes with a Lou Lampson LOA.
    Isn't that a letter from an auction house that prints the item description word for word and Lou then signs the letter? I don't get it, couldn't he write a personal description himself for each item he is giving an opinion - Or in this case a "Letter of Authenticity"?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=017

Gotta love those Lampson! LOAs! (Especially on stuff that isn't even all that close to correct.)

IIRC, this first surfaced on Bricol, and now is on eBay. Incorrect Orioles script for the period, bad NOB, wrong size (at least according to the 2000 Mussina G/I alternate I got directly from the Orioles). Message has been sent to seller through eBay's messaging system.

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com
    Didn't teams still wear Russell jerseys in 2000? This ones a Majestic, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny899 View Post
    Didn't teams still wear Russell jerseys in 2000? This ones a Majestic, right?
    The Orioles were among the first to switch from Russell to Majestic. Their first year together was 2000. (Would love to have one of the opening series jerseys that inadvertently had nameplates rather than direct-sewn names, but they've never seen the light of day AFIK)

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com