Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

BERNIE WILLIAMS GAME WORN JERSEY for $275.!

This seller is by no means new to Ebay, and is it just me or is it hard to believe he'd offer a Bernie gamer for only $275.!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Williams-New-Yor...QQcmdZViewItem

1996 road gamers should also have the usual tag in the tail that has the players' last name, size, and year, correct?

Such a deal!

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Re: BERNIE WILLIAMS GAME WORN JERSEY for $275.!

But Howard, you should read his about me page. He sounds like a reputable guy:

IF YOU NEED A JERSEY, MY ODDS ARE GREATER THAN ANYONE'S IN GETTING IT. DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS MLB, NBA, OR NFL....PRO-CUT, TEAM-ISSUED, PLAYER-ISSUED, GAME-USED.......IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE IF I DON'T HAVE IT, I KNOW WHO DOES.....ANYHOW, GIVE ME A TRY AND I AM SURE I WILL BE SELLING TO YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME. ALSO, DUE TO ALL THE FAKES OUT THERE, IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN HAD AND RIPPED OFF BY A FELLOW EBAYER, CONTACT ME FOR BOTH
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like how it's a road jersey and all his pics show Bernie in his home uniform

I belong to another newsgroup.The seller is famous for buying blanks and customizing them and then reselling.So my guess is it was a team issued he bought for nothing and customized it into a Williams. It is ashame the person who bought it thinks they won a gamer and are on cloud 9.Maybe sofa can hook up with Lampson and get the proper documentation..

Post Re: BERNIE WILLIAMS GAME WORN JERSEY for $275.!

Check the wording in the auction description:
    You are bidding a very rare, 1996 game-used authentic New York Yankees road jersey of Bernie Williams # 51
    It states game-used (which it very well may be) but it doesn't say it was game used by Bernie Williams. It states game used jersey of Bernie Williams #51, which would still be true if it were game worn by someone else but the number later altered to Bernie's #51.

I don't know the seller but, if I assume what I surmised to be true, is not dishonest, just very misleading, IMO.

As always, caveat emptor.