Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: A question for Elite????

While I can't speak to others' past problems with Elite, I can say that since they're just a few miles away I do occasionally bring them some GU items and Scot never hesitates to stroke me a check for whatever I'm asking. It's so much easier than posting something on ebay, watching the skin-flint "chippers" dink and dunk at it for a week and finally end up selling for far less than what I had expected. Elite has been a valuable local commodity for me and until individuals learn to start putting their money where their mouths are, Elite will continue to get business from me. I don't want to sound like a commercial for them but they've never screwed me. Quite the contrary.
    I think the great philosopher, Brian Johnson, said it best:
    "Money talks....B.S. walks".

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    While I can't speak to others' past problems with Elite, I can say that since they're just a few miles away I do occasionally bring them some GU items and Scot never hesitates to stroke me a check for whatever I'm asking. It's so much easier than posting something on ebay, watching the skin-flint "chippers" dink and dunk at it for a week and finally end up selling for far less than what I had expected. Elite has been a valuable local commodity for me and until individuals learn to start putting their money where their mouths are, Elite will continue to get business from me. I don't want to sound like a commercial for them but they've never screwed me. Quite the contrary.
    I think the great philosopher, Brian Johnson, said it best:
    "Money talks....B.S. walks".
    That all nice, but you have to realize that being that close to Elite and dealing with them, less chance of you getting ripped off or screwed over.

They have way to many negatives and problems with their items and customers, where I believe the negatives seem to overtake the positives.

Reference: Based on everything you read and hear about them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    That all nice, but you have to realize that being that close to Elite and dealing with them, less chance of you getting ripped off or screwed over.

They have way to many negatives and problems with their items and customers, where I believe the negatives seem to overtake the positives.

Reference: Based on everything you read and hear about them.
    Very true. I know it's gonna be a lot harder for someone to gank me while I'm standing face-to-face with them. But as far as "negatives" with ESM goes, I personally don't have any yet.

I have not had any experiences with Elite this year but in 2006 and 2007 I got several GU bats from them and I had no problems with the bats themselves, dealing with Elite personnel or shipping times.

Mark

------------

Always looking for Yankees and Nationals Game Used items