Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

A question for Elite????

Dear Elite I noticed recently within the past few days your back responding to threads of things your trying to sell.

Yettttttttt there are many posts unanswered by you where members have questions regarding your items.

Can you please answer why???

Or

Answer the over due questions????

Banned

Re: A question for Elite????

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Dear Elite I noticed recently within the past few days your back responding to threads of things your trying to sell.

Yettttttttt there are many posts unanswered by you where members have questions regarding your items.

Can you please answer why???

Or

Answer the over due questions????
    Doesn't Elite have an email you can ask your question so maybe they will see it?

Has Anyone Been Getting There Emails This Week. I Don't Mind But For One I Have Never Signed Up For There Mailing List As I Have Never Bought Anything From Them Or Been On The Website .maybe They Got It From Here .all I Can Say Is In The Emails I Got This Week They Have Had Some Pretty Good Deals .i Just Found That Kind Of Wierd ?

I too have been getting their emails, but that is only because I have done business with them in the past. They definately have had some awesome deals. Within all those emails was one that intrigued me...it sounded as if Scot might be out and a new guy might be in. If I am not mistaken Scot was the one that created a bunch of the mess on this forum for elite by misrepresenting items, not responding, and even selling items but not delivering on the deal. For what its worth, my two cents...I think its great to see them posting again as they attempt to get elite back to where they need to be in the game used marketplace as they do represent some pretty big names in the sporting world. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

E-mails? Sure, I've gotten those. However, has anyone else been getting phone calls? I got 2-3 calls in a 2 day period. The funny thing is that I've never purchased from them, to my recollection.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Banned

I believe that their reputation in the industry is poor. So desperate times call for desperate measures such as the incessant and annoying emails and phone calls. Who on this Forum has purchased anything from them in the past 6 months? I tried to. They took my money and never delivered the product. Had to get a chargeback against them from AMEX.
    Sarahsdad

I have purchased from them numerous times in the past 6 months and have been very pleased with all of my purchases. Thats just me, some people have had bad experiences and have one opinion that WILL NOT CHANGE.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    Has Anyone Been Getting There Emails This Week. I Don't Mind But For One I Have Never Signed Up For There Mailing List As I Have Never Bought Anything From Them Or Been On The Website .maybe They Got It From Here .all I Can Say Is In The Emails I Got This Week They Have Had Some Pretty Good Deals .i Just Found That Kind Of Wierd ?
    Wow and I thought it was just me getting emails from them.Its different if I'd sign up but I didn't sign up or join any special club... So for me I just mark them as a spam so it will go to my spam folder..

Carlie Medina III
    carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

I purchased some nice Riddick Bowe items from Scot last month. Very pleased with the items!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

It seems that people have had either bad or good dealings - not anything in between. I had mailed funds to them in Nov for a Adam Dunn signing and proposed purchase. By late January after poor response they finally paid me back. I was bothered by the fact I said I wanted a gamer mitt and I found out it was sold to another member here for more $$ than it was offered to me. I was not given the chance...