Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1994 Packers throwback jerseys

Am always looking for 1994 Packers throwback jerseys and discussions about them. I was once on this forum as Packbraveguy but have re--registered under a new user name since changing my old email.

Re: 1994 Packers throwback jerseys

rapidradiobob,

I have a game issued Favre 1994 Packers throwback jersey. It is accompanied with a letter from Gordon Batty, Packers equipment manager at the time. It is one of the 36 throwback jerseys the Packers had made for Favre for the 1994 season that were not game used. It is a 48 long and is the the gold and blue version. Provide me your email address if you are interested in seeing some pictures.

Mitch

Mitch: My email is packbraveguy@sio.midco.net thanks, Bob

There was a 1994 Bryce Paup on eBay. You might wanna check it out.

Any Luck?
    I am looking for a 1994 Throwback also. Home or Away

If anyone has a FAVRE throwback I am interested. Please email me at dfatla@tds.net. Thank you

I remember that the packers had an ad in newspapers across wisconsin back in 1994 and they had a silent auction for all the 94 throwback game jerseys, the lowest minimum bid was a matt labounty for $250

In the main hall at Univeristy of Wisconsin - La Crosse, they have a framed Bill Schroeder jersey, our local channel 19 bought Schroeder's #19 jersey for $1,919.19 back then!!!!

Do you happen to still have this jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchc View Post
    rapidradiobob,

I have a game issued Favre 1994 Packers throwback jersey. It is accompanied with a letter from Gordon Batty, Packers equipment manager at the time. It is one of the 36 throwback jerseys the Packers had made for Favre for the 1994 season that were not game used. It is a 48 long and is the the gold and blue version. Provide me your email address if you are interested in seeing some pictures.

Mitch

I'd be interested in it as well.

More information on the Grey Flannel Favre jerseys here, if anybody's interested.