Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivo610
    • Dec 2009

Re: Lets see your Michael Jordan items

If anyone needs advice on game used basketball shoes, head over to niketalk.com what the guys on here know about bats, they know about jordans.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Joel:

Yup...that's Steevie-Weevie in the photo.

Greg: Steve Ryan is the former head of North Shore Sports auction house, and was one of the guilty parties in the late 1990s FBI arrests of Chicago area dealers selling phony Jordan and Bulls items. He's also one of the guys who used me to try and enhance his credibility, probably forging old LOAs of mine and related actions, as was the case with eBay seller sdb23 (Steven D. Berg), also convicted in that case.

Seeing that photo just ruined my lunch.

Dave M.
      Chicago area

Comment

• zegret
        • Nov 2009

I don't have any Jordan game used items, but I do have an Air Jordan baseball hat with MJ's autograph on it.

Comment

• schubert1970
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

I just bought this Jordan autographed baseball. I've been trying to buy a signed ball for several years. I bought an UD baseball a few years ago, but the ball was damaged and I didn't like the fact it was a Wilson baseball. I started looking for signed official MLB balls. Most on EBAY were fake, or at least the PSA/DNA quick opinion people thought so. I must have paid PSA to look at 10 balls over a two year period....all fake.

There is someone on this forum who has connection with UD who can get a MLB ball signed but for big $. I think $600 - $800.

I haven't look for a ball in a while, and kind of gave up hope. Then last I found gem on EBAY. A true one of a kind (not tht damn Nike Baseketball...the baseball wrapped in leather).

This is a signed official Arizona Fall League baseball signed by MJ on the sweet spot. This was probably signed in '94 and comes with JSA auth. My patience really paid off. I got a great price when compared to UD and the baseball itself was used during his playing days. Compared to all his UD baseballs this is one of a kind. The first pic is a tad blurry.

If anyone can help me find an 8X10 of Michael in a Scottsdale Scorpions uniform, please let me know.

txs

Bill
          Attached Files

Comment

• schubert1970
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Guess I souldn't have posted this till I received my item. The seller just backed out and I'm sure someone gave him more money. Lesson learned.

Comment

• BaseballGM
              Banned
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
              Joel:

Yup...that's Steevie-Weevie in the photo.

Greg: Steve Ryan is the former head of North Shore Sports auction house, and was one of the guilty parties in the late 1990s FBI arrests of Chicago area dealers selling phony Jordan and Bulls items. He's also one of the guys who used me to try and enhance his credibility, probably forging old LOAs of mine and related actions, as was the case with eBay seller sdb23 (Steven D. Berg), also convicted in that case.

Seeing that photo just ruined my lunch.

Dave M.
              Chicago area
              Hey Dave:

This is OT for this thread but I wanted to let you know I still have this jersey.

-Kevin
              Attached Files

Comment

• elbooman
                Banned
                • Jul 2008

i got a pair of his jordan xiii game worn signed white/red from 1997 anyone intrested? email me at elbooman@aol.com

Comment

• SWPY
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by worldchamps
                  I figure MJ is special enough to get his own thread. Here is my latest pick up and one of my all time favorite items. I am really excited to get these.
                  worldchamps - VII looking good!!!!! Do you know if the older jordans have different coding on the tag?! I'm just curious because there are so little out in the market.

Comment

• SWPY
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

Michael Jordan signed 1997-98 Game-Worn Shoes (Air Jordan XIII). Provenance from Trent Tucker.

Comment

Working...