Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lets see your Michael Jordan items

I figure MJ is special enough to get his own thread. Here is my latest pick up and one of my all time favorite items. I am really excited to get these.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Re: Lets see your Michael Jordan items

Game used 1996 playoff shoes. Used against the Knicks when he went for 46 points on May 11th. He only used this style shoe in the playoffs.Both shoes signed and it comes with letters from Milwaukee Bucks Employees, etc. Here's pictures from that game.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 33bird View Post
    Game used 1996 playoff shoes. Used against the Knicks when he went for 46 points on May 11th. He only used this style shoe in the playoffs.Both shoes signed and it comes with letters from Milwaukee Bucks Employees, etc. Here's pictures from that game.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com
    Those shoes are cool, but they do not match the photos you posted. Look at the white in the front of the shoes from the Getty Images pictures and then look at the front of your shoes. Did he switch style during the game or series?

O

Banned

No, he's ok. He used different style Air Jordan shoes on and off during the 1996 playoffs. He probably wore a different pair every game so I was just hoping it was this game. Guess it wasn't. I'll keep searching.
    Greg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jdr3 View Post
    Obama Fan,

You could have handled this matter with much more class and sensitivity. No wonder some folks on this board question your tact and contributions.
    What is the issue? I have attempted to photo-match about 20-30 pairs of Michael Jordan gamers myself and have found all these little nuances. I was not picking on the user, I made my point precisely and honestly.

If you do not like my posts, there is a button where you can block my posts as I have no clue what any issues are with my "tact and contributions" as it is none of your business.

If the moderators have a problem, they have my email address to contact me over the issues. I was merely pointing out to the owner of these shoes that they do not appear to match the photos they posted. I hope he can find the correct photos and I wish if there is any questions and my "tact and contributions" the proper people will bring them to my attention. If you do have a problem, it would be nice if you would sign your post with your name to attribute your unnecessary comments.

Finally, I see Greg had no problems with my honest and direct evaluation of his shoes.

Thank you

Thank you for taking the bait. I had a bet with another forum member you would not be able to handle a simple piece of constructive criticism.
    Isn't there actually a forum rule that actually states "no baiting"! Thank you for breaking the rule and adding nothing postive to this thread.

Regards,
    Dave

So back to the original point, lets see what Jordan items we have as a collective community.

Obama Fan,

You could have handled this matter with much more class and sensitivity. No wonder some folks on this board question your tact and contributions.
    What is so freakin' GREAT about your waste of a post?

This is the kind of crap we can do without on this forum!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...