Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: OT: Shakey Town

OT: Shakey Town

The big one's little brother just hit. No damage. The cat peed on himself. I live in the 5th floor of an 80 year old building. Yes, I felt it.

Re: OT: Shakey Town

I thought this was going to be the "Big One"!
    I was having lunch and the SOB starting shaking!

Rudy

I've been in about 20 quakes over the last 12 years. This one kept going and going. Scary stuff. I thought some freeways would collapse. Then the seismologist said it was "medium size". The walls were shaking at my place. Lamps fell. No traffic at all right now. I live on the border of Hollywood and Hancock Park.

Glad to hear everything is OK. I guess it's just a matter of time before we get one of those up here in Northern Cali. That's life in the Golden State...

My office is in Brea (3 miles from the epicenter) but fortunately I was in the field next door to the Big A. It shook hard here but I heard alot of my memorabilia fell in my office. Luckily nothing broke.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com