Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Don Shula

Don Shula

I know this is a game-used forum but I also know a lot of you have autograghed items.

I have been invited to meet Don Shula tomorrow night and wondered what the best thing to get signed would be? I have a friend who runs a very prominent restaurant here who is also a major Dolphins fans. He said he would help me with an item if I wanted something from his collection.

Just wanted to get some thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Kyle

Re: Don Shula

I think a Dolphins mini helmet would be nice.

Dolphin mini is nice BUT if you are in the south florida area you can pick up an orange bowl seat from Mounted Memories for about $30. They look awsome signed in black....get him to add the 17-0 inscription

Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did end up taking a mini-helmet which he inscribed and he had Shula 347 cards that he signed. But I also took one more item:

For some reason yesterday, I started thinking that Shula was in one of the old Miller Lite "Less Filling... Tastes Great" commercials. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything. So, I searched for "Don Shula Beer". I had forgotten that he was in a Super Bowl commercial with Jay Z last year for Budweiser Select. Since I work in a club, I found this and had him sign it. When he saw it, I started in with the story about the commercial and Shula said "I remember that. But I didn't know who Jay Z was when we started filming." Everyone got a good laugh.

Name:  DSCF0927.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  106.3 KB

Name:  DSCF0928.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  117.8 KB