Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manny a Dodger!

Manny a Dodger!

Re: Manny a Dodger!

Now that Manny is gone, i can say the yankees will make the playoffs this year. Good deal for the other teams just not the sox's.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgersfan View Post

Gosh I hope so! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Quote Originally Posted by dodgersfan View Post

Enjoy the inconsistent effort and the random asking out of the lineup. He showed at the end of his time in Boston that it had to be all about him. All he wanted to do was make sure that he is a free agent after the season and it looks like he got that. He gave up on his teammates and put the organization is a bad spot.

This is best news ever, even better then the yankees getting an all star pitcher (well not really but close). Now that manny is gone there is absolutely no way the red sox will make the playoffs, they are already in a bad skid with him and he was doing good, now they have nothing, this is great!

well with Manny to the Dodgers and the Dodgers comin to AZ next season my autograph wish list for next spring just got longer. I managed to get Torre, Garciaparra,Jones and Kemp when the Dodgers came to AZ from China last spring but still have a few others to nab.

Anyone know if Koufax or other former Dodgers hang around their camp during spring?

How will this affect Manny's Game Used gear especially his Red Sox stuff. I just bought a Manny GU jersey and an M9 slugger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffield11 View Post
    This is best news ever, even better then the yankees getting an all star pitcher (well not really but close). Now that manny is gone there is absolutely no way the red sox will make the playoffs, they are already in a bad skid with him and he was doing good, now they have nothing, this is great!
    Being a huge Manny fan, I was really dissapointed of his actions on and off the field this season. I do agree he was selfish and put himself first before the team, I think the Red Sox will be a better team without him and will rebound, Jason Bay coming over from the Pirates is hitting .282, with 22 HR's, 64 rbi's and 7 SB's, so he's no slouch. Dont count the Red Sox out, still a lot of games to be played!

Bobby

Hey bobby any chance you will sell me some of your manny bats now?

Being that I'm a Yankee fan, I don't like the Red Sox. With that said, I don't see why people come down on Manny. Yes, he's a character, but I don't see where he is that much of a problem. Good bat. Average defense. Pitchers still fear him.

Why get rid of him now? Stupid. But thanks Boston, we Yankees fans appeciate it!