Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manny Leaves Fenway & His Bats Behind

Check out this video on YouTube - Manny leaves Fenway and leaves his Red Soxs bats behind........wonder what happened to them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjnwwVEffk

Regards,
    Jeremy

Banned

Re: Manny Leaves Fenway & His Bats Behind

Quote Originally Posted by JMJ24 View Post
    Check out this video on YouTube - Manny leaves Fenway and leaves his Red Soxs bats behind........wonder what happened to them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjnwwVEffk

Regards,
    Jeremy
    That's incredible. The camera should have kept going because I'd bet there was a mad rush to those bats and those babies weren't there for more than a heartbeat after Manny left.

Jim

Question Re: Manny Leaves Fenway & His Bats Behind

Was that Manny giving BoSox fans the bird? From the camera view, it was hard to tell which finger he stuck up...
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Makes you wonder why he put them in his car in the first place, if he didn't intend to take them along.

Too bad you can't hear what he's saying while he's unloading the bats - I'll bet he's telling the security guys, or whoever those folks were, that they can have them.

Anybody check eBay the past couple of days for Manny bat auctions, with Sellers in the Boston area?

they will probally ship them to him that is what the orioles did when players got traded.they take a few and then they will over night him the bats and take it out of his paycheck to pay for shipping

you guys really think a guy makin all that money is gonna carry all his equipment with him.... its gonna be shipped ...sheesh

Being in Boston for all this chaos and trade talks has been pretty interesting. Those bats that were unloaded from his SUV were shipped to his place in Miami. What does everyone think that his LA Game Used items will get on the market? First uniform, first bat, etc.

Jason
    jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    they will probally ship them to him that is what the orioles did when players got traded.they take a few and then they will over night him the bats and take it out of his paycheck to pay for shipping
    Not sure if you were there when Sammy Sosa left the O's because he left bats, cleats, batting gloves, etc. in his locker and it went to a very reputable dealer and then I purchased almost all of it.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Not sure if you were there when Sammy Sosa left the O's because he left bats, cleats, batting gloves, etc. in his locker and it went to a very reputable dealer and then I purchased almost all of it.
    i had to come in the locker room the day sammy left to help him pack up he took all his bats he did give me a game worn jersey and signed it and a pair of batting gloves .i guess that was my tip after that all the player rummaged through his locker to get some stuff .the cleats you have i remember cleaning those some many times he only wore two pair that whole season .

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    the cleats you have i remember cleaning those some many times he only wore two pair that whole season .
    did you work the club back then?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.