Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
These admins have to much power. They dont give two sh*ts what we think. When we stand up against them all they will do is ban us. Cigarman44 is right its just like communism(messed up).
I decided to email AWA85 and ask him what happened. Out of respect for his privacy, I will only quote a portion of what he shared. Here goes:

Quote Originally Posted by AWA85
Just found out I was banned for sending out email to people about Tim's Hall of Fame message board. Really stinks, I just looked up some emails of people that post a lot on GUU and thought people might want to check it out because it actually had a place for items to sell.
I checked out the TOS, and it prohibits against spam. However, I did receive his email, and he in no way spammed the entire message board. Rather, he suggested that others could check out an alternate forum where people could sell items for free.

AWA85 reiterated that this ban is permanent. That's right - an upstanding member was banned from using this site because he sent out an email, not offensive in any way, suggesting to members where they could find a place to sell items for free.

I can only respond that the content of the email, not his writing several members, is the real reason why he was suspended.

I know this because I read all the emails, and AWA85 was not alone in his suggestion that we find a new forum that actually listens to its collectors and is not a for-profit enterprise.