X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vintagedeputy
    • Oct 2005

Re: Purchase Foul or HR Ball in the stands

Originally posted by nationals2k9
    One Andrew Lang is now the proud owner last I heard!
    Shocker!

Comment

• panthrotc
      • Dec 2005

I was at the Troc last September for Evan Longoria's first career 3 HR game. I found a kid that caught the 2nd one. Offered him 700$ for the ball on the spot and he said no. Went to 800 and he said no. The kids he was with were raggin him for not selling it. ALways go to the ballpark with a Grand in your pocket. Like Ted DiBiase used to say EVERYBODYS GOT A PRICE

Comment

• jobathenut
        • Nov 2008

And where do you think that ball is right now.I can almost guarentee it's laying under his bed,or he thought it's worth alot saying you offered so much for it,so he think if i hang onto it it will be worth more.But what the kid does'nt understand,it's only at it's higest value at the ball park,once you leave the value goes down like a ...never mind,i was going to be naughty.By the way,panthrotc-love the reference to the $$$$$$$$$$ man
        Originally posted by panthrotc
        I was at the Troc last September for Evan Longoria's first career 3 HR game. I found a kid that caught the 2nd one. Offered him 700$ for the ball on the spot and he said no. Went to 800 and he said no. The kids he was with were raggin him for not selling it. ALways go to the ballpark with a Grand in your pocket. Like Ted DiBiase used to say EVERYBODYS GOT A PRICE

Comment

Working...