Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post your Olympic Jerseys or Memorabilia!

Mike Larrabee, 1964 Tokyo Summer Olympics. Larrabee won the gold medal in the 400 meter run, as well as the 4 x 400 meter relay for the United States. He won both gold medals at the age of 30 (makes you feel lazy, right?). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Larrabee

Re: Post your Olympic Jerseys or Memorabilia!

Well here is a 1984 Olympic baseball team autographs by all 8 teams that participated in the 1984 Olympics.These baseball was presented to Robert Smith in appreciation for contributing to the success of the Olympic Baseball competition held at Dodger stadium July 31-August 7,1984 as part of games of the XXIIIrd Olympiad in Los Angles.

Im not sure if he was part of the LA Dodgers organization,but this was part of his personal collection that was auction off and well,I won it .Hope all of you enjoy and perhaps help me learn more about the teams that played(Star Players).Most of the 1984 Olympic Baseballs that you see are autograph was done at a reunion in 1989.These are legit baseballs autograph for Dr. Robert Smith and was presented to him on behalf of the Los Angles Dodgers Organization.

Carlie Medina III
    carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Images Attached Images      

i don't have pics but in 2004 the greek olympic team was funded by the orioles before they left for athens they had a work out at camden yards .when they left the had to much equipment they gave us three jerseys each two blue ,one white with hellas across the chest . plus hats ,wristbands,underarmour clothing with hellas 2004 athens on them. i was bat boy for team canada and the greek team when they played a game before leaving.
    orioles03@verizon.net

Not Olympics, but closest I have... 2003 18U Pan Am Games - Billy Butler

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    Rosters

[edit] Canada
    [edit] Chinese Taipei
    [edit] Dominican Republic
    [edit] Italy
    [edit] Japan
    [edit] Korea
    [edit] Nicaragua
    [edit] United States
    That's funny...I'll see Henry "Hank" Andrulis from Canada's '84 Olympic team tonight. He coaches a team that is playing my son's team tonight. He coaches first base and we always shoot the breeze on the sidelines!

Any other Olympic items? Not necessarily Olympic Games, but any from international competition is fair game!

Not sure if this counts but in my younger days I once got a bad hangover from playing drinking games in an apartment where gold medal triple jumper Kenny Harrison was staying.

I took home the Drinking Games gold medal that night!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina1 View Post
    Well here is a 1984 Olympic baseball team autographs by all 8 teams that participated in the 1984 Olympics.These baseball was presented to Robert Smith in appreciation for contributing to the success of the Olympic Baseball competition held at Dodger stadium July 31-August 7,1984 as part of games of the XXIIIrd Olympiad in Los Angles.

Im not sure if he was part of the LA Dodgers organization,but this was part of his personal collection that was auction off and well,I won it .Hope all of you enjoy and perhaps help me learn more about the teams that played(Star Players).Most of the 1984 Olympic Baseballs that you see are autograph was done at a reunion in 1989.These are legit baseballs autograph for Dr. Robert Smith and was presented to him on behalf of the Los Angles Dodgers Organization.

Carlie Medina III
    carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net
    How did you manage to have your balls signed, so that there hasn't been any fading? Any tips for me? All my autos seem to fade if they're on balls. Do you use a special pen?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Only have one Olympic item, but it is a nice one. Hakeem Olajuwon's 1996 complete Dream Team II Warm-Up.

My basketball olympic items visible (page 1) at
    http://community.webshots.com/user/converse33