Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Bats for sale... Some Mets, some others

can you send photos of the olerud to rangers(at)yahoo(dot)com
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Ahuff -- Photos sent; email came back to me as rejected. Please send me a corrected email address or an alternate one... thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<rangers@yahoo.com>:
    XX.XXX.XX.X failed after I sent the message.
    Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (rangers@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta156.mail.re1.yahoo.com

sorry about that. I didn't notice this post until I got your e-mail. A new e-mail sent.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/