Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg Luzinski

Greg Luzinski

I am a new collector on this forum in the hunt for a few gamers of the great Greg Luzinski looking for bats, cleats, helmets, jerseys just about anything to start off my collection.

My email is luzinskifan@yahoo.com

Re: Greg Luzinski

I enjoyed watching Greg play in his heyday. You have anything from his career? You ever meet him - what is he like??

RK

Lol I never met him before, and no I don't have anything of his game used but I hope to load up on a few things. I still watch clips of luzinski to this day here is a clip from the 1983 season if your interested.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbjgR76hyk

Quote Originally Posted by LuzinskiFan View Post
    Lol I never met him before, and no I don't have anything of his game used but I hope to load up on a few things. I still watch clips of luzinski to this day here is a clip from the 1983 season if your interested.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbjgR76hyk
    Great jersey, great video. Contact Rob Steinmetz at authenticgamers@aol.com and ask him to keep an eye out over time for a jersey. Email Zane Burns and do same with bats. Although I have not been looking for them, I'm sure bats especially surface. He played the same era as Kingman and his stuff pops up now and again.

Drop a line anytime, skyking442@hotmail.com. I remember sending Greg cards post career for auto's years back. Always got them back signed. He was a gym teacher at a school or something after his ball career was over as memory serves. I have never met him personally though. Big guy...

Bob

I've met Greg several times over the years. In fact, I got a poster signed for you some years ago Bob. He's always been friendly when I've met him, he's around at shows and Phillies events alot.

His game used bats are plentiful in the area, uniforms not so much and they have become quite pricey. I used to have a 1973 home but sold it when buying a house. I've got a pretty decent collection of non-game used stuff (cards, oddballs, etc) that I'll probably be throwing on ebay in the next few months as I thin things out.

Feel free to drop an e-mail anytime, kulynychfamily@verizon.net

Abe

Here's a bat, not sure if it is still available but might be worth an e-mail. I've gotten a ton of bats from Ed over the years, always a fun guy to deal with.

Abe

http://www.eddolan.com/luzinski.htm

Abe, m'man. How could I forget that poster! It is hanging in my room!

I hope this bat is still available for this collector, what a beauty...

Bob,
    No problem! I loved that poster, ended up finding a copy of the magazine myself, just because of that piece.

Here's another Luzinski I came accross today.

https://www.digitalfm.com/besportsco...fm?ID=753&c=18

Abe

Monday is a boon for this guy. He has not a Luzinski in his collection and you have found 2!! Surely one at least is available. Abe, even though this guy won't respond and you and I are doing all the posting for him, let me thank you for this research. I am all geeked up, even though this has nothing to do with me. I need to get a life I guess.....

I'm in negotiation with a few sellers as we speak for a bat and a pair of cleats sorry for not responding I've been busy.