Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: FRANK ROBINSON Game USED or Professional Model Bat?

it is a pro stock collegiate bat, nothing more, nothing less.

Ant - you seem very very concerned about what you can sell all of these bats for. Here is an idea....put them on Ebay and find out.

jbsports: You dang right that I seem to be concerned about selling these junk! Alright, I will post them on eBay and see how much they're going for.

By the way, should I word my ad in a way that will convince the average-minded buyer that these bats are game used? No, I'm not talking about lying... .... er.... maybe I am.

I'm not that kind of person though. So any suggestions and can anyone at least shed some light on how much it costs to ship a bat? How much would you charge for shipping 1 bat? Need some input. Comon folks!

Re: Adirondack Bat: Willie Mays_Little League

I felt if I listed all of the bats in a single thread including all of the pictures all at once.... it'll be too much for everyone to scan through them. So I thought it'll be easier on them if I posted each one separately. Faster responses, to be honest. I mean, that's how I would do it without overwhelming the average reader... .but that's just me.

Yeah, I'm sticking with positive thinking for now. Lately I've been burned by going to flea markets and garage sales and hoping something valuable showed up. Boy, was I wrong. That's not always the case and it's pretty frustrating once you get my drift.

So I'm looking/searching for some lost treasure while I'm at it. I'm unemployed so I thought I would try my money elsewhere and see if I can get more returns. Not easy, to be honest. It sucks but gotta keep trying.

Re: LOUISVILLE SLUGGER: BIll Almon Vintage Baseball Bat

I would imagine $25 or so

Re: LOUISVILLE SLUGGER: Pete Rose Vintage Baseball Bat

I think you'd have a hard time getting $10 unfortunately

Re: LOUISVILLE SLUGGER: Pete Rose Vintage Baseball Bat

You bet your butt I would have a hard time getting at least $10.00. Anybody want it for $5.00 or so?

Ironmanfan: Ok you said it might fetch $25.00 or so. Are you saying $25.00 is the minimum? Then what is the maximum? No more than $50.00?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio D. View Post
    Ironmanfan: Ok you said it might fetch $25.00 or so. Are you saying $25.00 is the minimum? Then what is the maximum? No more than $50.00?
    Thank goodness. I was worried that the discussion of pricing Antonio D's bats might be over ...
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury: Oh comon! LOL. You gotta give me effort for trying! I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone about pricing bats. Well, folks, if you ain't gonna buy them.... then there's always ebay.

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Thank goodness. I was worried that the discussion of pricing Antonio D's bats might be over ...