Clear All
  • svinteractive
    • Aug 2008

Ladanian Tomlinson

Thoughts?

• Eric
    • Jan 1970

Re: Ladanian Tomlinson

We have seen LTs from nfl auctions sell for $10,000. The seller lists his with a buy it now price of $1,210.

In 2005, LT wore a 48.

At auction is a 46.

Look at where the T in Tomlinson starts on the nameplate of this 2005- it's outisde the #2

Compared to the one at auction
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tomlinsonrobocop.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	645895

When contacted, the seller said the source worked for the nfl
    Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Comment

• RKGIBSON
      • Mar 2006

As the owner of the 2006 LT throwback sold by the NFL, in comparing this jersey and mine there are several issue that makes me question its authenticity. Without a traceable history and being able to photo match it, I would not own it. I have bought 3 of the 4 sold by the NFL. Each one was very easy to photo match due to the abuse that LT put every jersey through. I would ask for pictures of the game use and spend some time on Getty.

Roger

Comment

• mvandor
        Banned
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by RKGIBSON
        As the owner of the 2006 LT throwback sold by the NFL, in comparing this jersey and mine there are several issue that makes me question its authenticity. Without a traceable history and being able to photo match it, I would not own it. I have bought 3 of the 4 sold by the NFL. Each one was very easy to photo match due to the abuse that LT put every jersey through. I would ask for pictures of the game use and spend some time on Getty.

Roger
        Hey Rog, why ya Bogarting all the LT jerseys? I would think a guy working with little display space like you would find one sufficient!

Just pullin' your chain a bit, no offense.

Comment

• RKGIBSON
          • Mar 2006

Mvandor,

I only have so much room to devote for trivial things like my game used collection. I have to leave room for my extensive Beanie Baby collection.

Roger

Comment

• mvandor
            Banned
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by RKGIBSON
            Mvandor,

I only have so much room to devote for trivial things like my game used collection. I have to leave room for my extensive Beanie Baby collection.

Roger
            Good one Rog.

You could part with a small percentage of that collection to fund a room expansion on your house to better display it my man, it deserves museum quality presentation!

Comment

• kudu
              • May 2007

The spacing on the letters looks off on the auction one compared to the powder blue one.

Comment

• RKGIBSON
                • Mar 2006

Here is a picture of one that California Sports Investments has for sale. I am sure this is a good piece. Look at the obvious differences.

MVandor,
                I'm not trying to buy this one, right now anyway.

Roger
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...