Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: ruben sierra jersey!

hey rudy;
    how about posting pics of the tagging for me? i expect brad to call me so i want to have something for him to see as proof that the jersey is not legit.

Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
    hey rudy;
    how about posting pics of the tagging for me? i expect brad to call me so i want to have something for him to see as proof that the jersey is not legit.
    i don't currently have access to my photo library. it should be a strip tag with either just the uniform number or the uniform number and the set.
    personally, i don't even believe you'd need to bring that up given how bad the nob is.

i'm well aware that nob variations legitimately exist. i remember in 1991 roberto alomar changed jerseys at the mid-season mark and proceeded to wear a home jersey with a slightly different nob font than he'd worn in the first half of the season and slightly different from the rest of the team. in fact, if i was purchasing a 1991 roberto alomar all-star game-used jersey, i'd only accept one with an 'incorrect' nob font. during 1994, the jays actively used 2 different nob fonts on same-styled jerseys.

however, i've never seen the nob font on your rangers jersey ever used by any ranger during any year from 1987-1993. for an anomaly to be legit, i'd like to think there'd be some evidence pointing to its legitimacy. a single photo or a large quantity of jerseys all exhibiting the same anomaly. the nob on your jersey is completely off and i've never seen it before anywhere else. if brad's a decent guy then that should be enough for a refund.

rudy.

i guess i will have to get in touch with the FBI on this bogus jersey. the person i bought it from won't fess up to it nor will ASI.
    any ideas before i go that route?

bought from asi some years ago. very nice jersey. $300.......

i guess i will have to get in touch with the FBI on this bogus jersey. the person i bought it from won't fess up to it nor will ASI.
    any ideas before i go that route?
    well which is it? did you buy it from ASI or someone else?????
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

i bought it from ebay member just_collect who bought it from ASI. neither one wants anything to do with it.

i bought it from ebay member just_collect who bought it from ASI. neither one wants anything to do with it.
    do you the COA from ASI and the hologram on the jersey still?
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

the coa has the number but the jersey does not. when i bought it though the holo was there, but since i have been moving around and dragging the jerseys everywhere, it's missing now. it must have gotten caught on the edge of a warddrobe box; it's happened before.
    the seller contacted me basically saying that since they authenticated to contact them. since the guy he bought it from is no longer there, they are reluctant to do anything about it. now it's a game of catch 22.

Im afraid to say if you dont have the hologram on the jersey and you bought the jersey from a 3rd party ebay seller, you will have a hard time even proving ASI has done anything wrong. All they need to say is that its not the jersey that the COA was for. A bad situation.

who is running the FBI investigation on fake stuff? i will contact them regarding this jersey!

who is running the FBI investigation on fake stuff? i will contact them regarding this jersey!

I think you are SOL on that POS!

good luck.....

as another said before , you bought the jersey from a third party.....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com