Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Re: What would yo do?

Quote Originally Posted by kudu View Post
    This is why Ebay is going to hell in a handbasket, buyers can do whatever they want and sellers get to suffer.
    I actually disagree. The worst thing for the eBay community was the potential for retaliatory negatives as a buyer. With the feedback the way it is now, buyers can actually be honest, making eBay a great venue.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

so far so good, I have re-listed the bat, and the buyer agreed to not to go through with the transaction. Now I just have to sell this bat, before what I want gets away.
    Thanks Scott
    jetersbatboy@hawaiiantel.net

were you able to sell this in time before the other item you wanted ended?

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I actually disagree. The worst thing for the eBay community was the potential for retaliatory negatives as a buyer. With the feedback the way it is now, buyers can actually be honest, making eBay a great venue.
    Honest? I dont know about that because buyers can be scammers too. It wont be such a great venue when all the sellers leave because of all the changes being made that dont favor them one bit.

Davis you hit the nail on the head. I am trying to sell it, to add to my collection.

Banned

You can file a Mutual Agreement Dispute immediately as this does not take eight days. It only takes eight days if it is a non-payment offense. if he agrees not to take the item on your terms. This way you get your fees back and he is out of luck. The problem is if he states that he still wants the item, you are out of luck and have to wait for your payment or risk negative feedback.

I am not happy with the new feedback policy. I have had abusive buyers threatening to leave negative feedback for silly reasons now that I never ran into before. They know they have me by the balls so I have to make them happy or suffer - I believe them to be abusing the system and they know they can now.

Question Re: What would yo do?

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I am not happy with the new feedback policy. I have had abusive buyers threatening to leave negative feedback for silly reasons now that I never ran into before. They know they have me by the balls so I have to make them happy or suffer - I believe them to be abusing the system and they know they can now.
    Just curious - can you give some examples of the threats? The only problem I have had with the new system is that people don't pay me as quickly. No threats from buyers.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

which auction was this, could you post the link? thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Just curious - can you give some examples of the threats? The only problem I have had with the new system is that people don't pay me as quickly. No threats from buyers.
    Here is one that is simple, and I took care of the customer, but an example:

"Annual #10 is in terrible condition. I will be giving you a Poor rating tomorrow."

Now, he didn't say your book was in terrible condition, I have left you negative feedback, he said tomorrow he will give me a poor rating. Odd, why wait a day if you can email me about this? He knew what he was doing, he was trying to get money back from me.

I have others, but I also have 16,602 deleted emails from this year so it is too hard to find.

Guys I choose to do a mutual cancelation of transaction. Rather then go through all the hassles of a full dispute claim. It was less then what I was hoping to sell the bat for and the buyer explained to me that he did not know I expected payment within 24 hours.
    With that said anyone wanna buy a Jeter