Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Re: What would yo do?

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Just curious - can you give some examples of the threats? The only problem I have had with the new system is that people don't pay me as quickly. No threats from buyers.
    Here is one that is simple, and I took care of the customer, but an example:

"Annual #10 is in terrible condition. I will be giving you a Poor rating tomorrow."

Now, he didn't say your book was in terrible condition, I have left you negative feedback, he said tomorrow he will give me a poor rating. Odd, why wait a day if you can email me about this? He knew what he was doing, he was trying to get money back from me.

I have others, but I also have 16,602 deleted emails from this year so it is too hard to find.

were you able to sell this in time before the other item you wanted ended?

IMO, you are doing the right thing now, setting a price you would like to get, and accepting offers. I never use auction style when selling something that is not rare or unusual, you never get what you would like for the item. Plus, people perfer a but it now choice.

-Chris

I did get a offer that I sold it for, but it is no where near what I paid. The bat that I wanted is a Jeter that was on ebay. It was the first style of maple bats to come out and a steiner. I know most of you will think I am nuts for selling auto Jeter to get this bat. But it is one of the more rare bats you will find of Jeter. Seeing as that label styling was only available for a very short period. If I had to guess I would say maybe 6-12 where made. I will have to ask BHM to verify. Being a Steiner bat witch puts it in Jeters hands, rarity of the bat and the fact there is a crack, so it shows why he stoped using it. That is why I bought this bat.
    Thanks for opinions guys
    Scott