Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adam Pacman Jones Worn Jersey Titans

UP FOR SALE IS A PLAYER WORN JERSEY OF FORMER TITANS BRAND NEW DALLAS COWBOYS CB ADAM PACMAN JONES. THIS IS THE JERSEY THAT WAS WORN AT THE ROOKIE PREMIERE AND BOUGHT FROM A CHARITY IN LOS ANGELES. THE JERSEY WAS MADE JUST FOR THE ROOKIE PREMIERE. THE PUMA LOGOS HAVE BEEN COVERED CUSTOM JUST FOR THE EVENT. THIS THE VERY 1ST JERSEY PACMAN WORE IN THE NFL. GET A PIECE OF TITANS HISTORY. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. JERSEY DOESN'T COME WITH A COA. LOOKING TO GET $399.99 FOR THE JERSEY. OPEN TO OFFERS!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: qbkilla99@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Adam Pacman Jones Worn Jersey Titans

Maybe you can sell it and buy the Knuble Bruins jersey you committed to buying but strung me along for a few months and then backed out

Yeah my Mother died! Have you no SOUL? You are a horrible person. You're DEAD inside!

UP FOR SALE IS A PLAYER WORN JERSEY OF FORMER TITANS BRAND NEW DALLAS COWBOYS CB ADAM PACMAN JONES. THIS IS THE JERSEY THAT WAS WORN AT THE ROOKIE PREMIERE AND BOUGHT FROM A CHARITY IN LOS ANGELES. THE JERSEY WAS MADE JUST FOR THE ROOKIE PREMIERE. THE PUMA LOGOS HAVE BEEN COVERED CUSTOM JUST FOR THE EVENT. THIS THE VERY 1ST JERSEY PACMAN WORE IN THE NFL. GET A PIECE OF TITANS HISTORY. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. JERSEY DOESN'T COME WITH A COA. LOOKING TO GET $399.99 FOR THE JERSEY. OPEN TO OFFERS!
    PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: qbkilla99@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by nomah!5 View Post
    Yeah my Mother died! Have you no SOUL? You are a horrible person. You're DEAD inside!
    Don't try to pull the guilt trip crap. I fully understood about your mother but you stated you would still get the jersey sometime down the road, especially after I went out of my way and traded to get the jersey to help you out since you posted a want ad for one. Now I am stuck with a jersey I have no use for because you backed out of the deal. Even months after everything settled down you said you couldn't complete the purchase because your wife said no so which excuse is it??

Quote Originally Posted by nomah!5 View Post
    Wow - that same argument can be made about anybody who profits from the sale of Pacman Jones's items. Because of what he did a whole guy's life is ruined, and yet people trade his stuff. If I were you, I'd sell it on the Bay, start at $0.99 with no reserve, and give all the proceeds to charity.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    Maybe you can sell it and buy the Knuble Bruins jersey you committed to buying but strung me along for a few months and then backed out
    Hey Neely... This guy is looking for a white one. Hope it works out.

http://gamewornjerseys.com/eve/forum...2/m/4700028965

Tom

I've dropped the price to $299.99. Email me if interested. Thanks

qbkilla99@gmail.com

Is this the same jersey currently listed on ebay?

yes