Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Jersey Display Cases

Scott,
    I was wonderng when you plan on coming down to my house and building me some of those lockers. They look great Scott well done. By the way the jersery are great!!
    Jamie
    jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

Scott:
    Your new display looks great! If I would change anything about your design, I'd put additional storage (or display) underneath the "lockers".
    Quality of work looks superb, though!

I've shown this before, but, hey...I'm proud of it! My jersey display case in my home office. (Oh, how I wish I had the room to go seven jerseys across!)

Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

deep framed Reggie White jersey on Green and Black Suede

does anyone know where they sell custom made acrylic boxes for decent prices? I just quoted from some and they want well over $400 for one. I;m thinking of making one to place a jersey on a mannequin in.

Thought you might be interested in seeing the Profile display cases my Co. is about to market. The pat. pend. design is a full view curved glass and cabinet that allows a specially designed body form to show jersey front or back. Like your oppinions.

Man, these cases look great! Thanks for starting this subject!

Here's a pic how I display my Hawaii stuff. It's an old converted shelf that I painted and moved the shelves around. There's glass doors on it and also glass covers for the helmets on top but I took them off to remove the glare. And yes...I live in Hawaii and am a big Colt Brennan fan! (Before anyone from Georgia mentions the Sugar Bowl, I'm still trying to forget that game!)

Falcon that is a sweet colt brennan collection. Is that a game used Colt jersey i see there the white Hawaii one? May i ask is there alot of Colt stuff in Hawaii cause i am a fuge fan also and live in the midwest and is hard to get his stuff here. I am so jealous.

Went with Kyle's advice and got the blow ups without the stands. 2 for 30 bucks shipped was pretty reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by harpt View Post
    I have to get some better lighting in my basement, but these pics will have to do. I just built seven "lockers" in my basement. I just framed them up with 2x4's and then used tongue and groove (pine) carsiding...just like the cieling. I think it ended up looking pretty cool. Easy to do and relatively inexpensive.
    That's sick. You have a Brewers clubhouse in your basement! It must be a nice place to sit down and watch the game. All you need is a pre-game food spread and a table with dozens of baseballs to autograph and you're all set! Very nice display, harpt!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com