X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harpt
    • May 2007

Re: Jersey Display Cases

Originally posted by worldchamps
    Also Harpt....you dislpay is so good, I think you have scared anyone else off of showing theirs!!!!
    Ha...I hope not. I definately got a lot of my inspiration and ideas from others who have posted in the "show us your diplays" threads on this forum. There are a ton of great display set-ups out there. Many of them we have sen already...but it's always nice to see them again.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Comment

• costas
      • Aug 2008

hi justncase

those are very beautiful cases, just what I might need

what are the dimensions of them, also do they need to be hung on the wall or are they free standing? also is there a protective cover on the front? thanks

Comment

• justncase
        • Aug 2008

Thanks for the comment costas. Full size case (outside)31" wide x 40" tall, Compact size is 31" x 31". It is 3 1/4" at sides and 7 1/4' at center. It is designed to be mounted on the wall but is posibble to freestand. The base has enough stability to freestand. The glass cover is OP3 Acrylite wth full UV protection. Frame is solid hardwoods (blk maple, nat. maple, mahogany, and walnut) Suede backing.

Comment

• costas
          • Aug 2008

thank you justncase and welcome to the community!

just wanted to ask you also, you mentioned that the covering is glass but isnt' Acrylite a plastic/acrylic?

also when will these be available for purchase? thanks!

Comment

• skyking26
            • Dec 2005

Price? Shipping to 48040? Phone ?
            ROBERT KOPPEL
            Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
            and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• justncase
              • Aug 2008

Yes it is acrylic. Referred to as acrylic glass in this application. They will be available for purchase within the next 2 or 3 wks. If you would like I can send some pages from a catalogue to an email address from Envent Products (subject: Profile Display Cases)

Comment

• justncase
                • Aug 2008

Thankyou for your oppinion. As I posted just before this, the display cases will be available in the next 2 or 3 wks. I will send you as soon as possible all the info via your email. Whithin the next couple of days. Sent from Envent Products (subject:Profile Display Cases) Thanks for your interest.

Comment

• skyking26
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by justncase
                  Thankyou for your oppinion. As I posted just before this, the display cases will be available in the next 2 or 3 wks. I will send you as soon as possible all the info via your email. Whithin the next couple of days. Sent from Envent Products (subject:Profile Display Cases) Thanks for your interest.
                  Ok, I'll look for that information. As with anything, price and shipping will be the big things. Beautiful cases though. Got a birthday coming up soon, need a case for the wife and kids to get me...

RK
                  ROBERT KOPPEL
                  Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,

Comment

• nick1980
                    • Feb 2008

This is the custom framing I do for my jersey's and for friends jersey's. This is a game used Jonathan Stewart jersey I framed. This was one of my first jersey's I framed and they have gotten better and better.

For local guys I usually do this for between $125 to $150 less than half what any other shop charges. I also do custom framing for just about anything and my prices are always half or less.

Comment

• thomecollector
                      • May 2006

I would also like the info sent to me. Thanks in advance. Roger

thomecollector@cox.net
                      Roger Ward- Thomecollector
                      thomecollector@verizon.net

Comment

• skyking26
                        • Dec 2005

More pictures...?

Also, anyone know how to get shipping info from Dave's Custom Cases in MN?? Prices are reasonable and a friend has his cases, but the guy won't answer an email to give me a shipping quote...

RK
                        ROBERT KOPPEL

Comment

• skyking26
                          • Dec 2005

Thought you might be interested in seeing the Profile display cases my Co. is about to market. The pat. pend. design is a full view curved glass and cabinet that allows a specially designed body form to show jersey front or back. Like your oppinions.
                          As I mentioned, very attractive. However, received pricing and at near $700 a case I'll have to pass!!!
                          ROBERT KOPPEL

Comment

• kylehess10
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by skyking26
                            As I mentioned, very attractive. However, received pricing and at near $700 a case I'll have to pass!!!

$700????? I'm sure we all here could get another nice piece to our collections for that amount. I'm sure there's a way we could build one of those cases for a fraction of the cost. Doesn't seem like too much costs in supplies would be needed; which is why I always BUILD my cases and holders
                            kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                            http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• thegoalie
                              • Nov 2006

To hang my jerseys, I use a bent 1/4" aluminum round bar from Home Depot and a picture hanger hook. Total cost: About $3.50! They look great on the wall.

Comment

• BIGSTIG
                                • Apr 2008

Her is what I do -

Walmart 5 shelf bookshelf natural or black mearures 19 1/2 X 72

Do not put in the upper shelf, and use that part to hang a jersey. That part measures (the inside) 28 1/2 X 39. To hang the jersey I have been using hangers, but now that thegoalie has posted I will be borrowing his idea thanks!!

As you can see more than enough room for a jersey, bat glove, cleats 8 X 10 photo etc.

Also you can choose to add plexiglass as I have on the Dawson, and now that I see how easy & cheap it is will be doing for all the rest of my "lockers" (if you are only buying one you will need to buy a 36 x 48 and cut down) (if you are going to need 5 or more you can special order a 5 pack which will be a lot cheaper and 32 X 40 - so not as much waste)

All you need to buy is velcro and put it in all 4 corners and in the middle on the top & bottom. This way you can remove the plexiglass when you want to add something.

Cost = CHEAP!! Shelf = $27.00 / Plexiglass = $15.00 / Velcro = $17.00 a roll (you can do 10 of these with one 15ft roll)

Total per unit = appx $45.00 + tax

Time = 45 minutes per
                                Look = AWESOME - (well not as cool as harpts - but works for me)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...