Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr.3000

Buying Cal Ripken Jr game used items

Specifically looking for a game used jersey with good use. Would prefer a home white or even an alternate.

Email me to discuss.

Banned

Re: Buying Cal Ripken Jr game used items

I have Cal's 1997 home and road game worn pants. Both pairs show great use with complete Russell tagging in the waist:
    RIPKEN
    37/40/33/97

These were obtained directly after the 1997 season from the Orioles, and unlike so many pairs of O's pants, these were never recycled or worn by another player in the O's minor league system. You'll be hard-pressed to find a nicer pair of Cal's game worn pants.

Please email me for pricing or to answer any questions.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    I have Cal's 1997 home and road game worn pants. Both pairs show great use with complete Russell tagging in the waist:
    RIPKEN
    37/40/33/97

These were obtained directly after the 1997 season from the Orioles, and unlike so many pairs of O's pants, these were never recycled or worn by another player in the O's minor league system. You'll be hard-pressed to find a nicer pair of Cal's game worn pants.

Please email me for pricing or to answer any questions.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

I'll definately keep those items in mind. They sound amazing. I would like to try and obtain a game used jersey first, before I move onto any other items.

Thanks.

Mr.3000

Still looking for a Cal Ripken game used jersey. Money to spend, nothing to spend it on.

I have a 1993 road Cal Ripken jersey that I'm thinking about selling. Has Camden yards All star patch on sleve
    Labeled size 48 , 93-2.

I would be intersted in your jersey. Please e-mail me @ djob0001@yahoo.com

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by dschilling53 View Post
    I have a 1993 road Cal Ripken jersey that I'm thinking about selling. Has Camden yards All star patch on sleve
    Labeled size 48 , 93-2.

Please email me.

the3000hitclub@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Still looking for a Cal Ripken game used jersey. Money to spend, nothing to spend it on.
    As an fyi, there is going to be a 1988 road Cal Ripken Jr. jersey in the GUU auction that will be going live at the beginning of October. Among other things, the jersey shows good use, has been hand-signed by Ripken below the #8 on the front (authenticated by Steiner Sports) and the left sleeve of this jersey has a heat-pressed felt-like “EBW” patch, worn in memory of owner Edward Bennett Williams.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    As an fyi, there is going to be a 1988 road Cal Ripken Jr. jersey in the GUU auction that will be going live at the beginning of October. Among other things, the jersey shows good use, has been hand-signed by Ripken below the #8 on the front (authenticated by Steiner Sports) and the left sleeve of this jersey has a heat-pressed felt-like “EBW” patch, worn in memory of owner Edward Bennett Williams.

Thank you. Does that particular jersey have any sort of LOA/COA for the jersey itself (not the autograph)? Or what sort of provenance comes along with that jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Thank you. Does that particular jersey have any sort of LOA/COA for the jersey itself (not the autograph)? Or what sort of provenance comes along with that jersey?
    Along with passing the GUU evaluation, the jersey was graded an A8 by Mears including three points for outstanding use.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions