Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Looking for Troy Percival GU items

There's an eBay listing (search game used baseball) for a GU ball from Troy Percival' 5th save from this year. It expires in less than 2 days.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Did I hear correctly on the news last night that Troy has left the team because of injuries to go home and discuss with his family about possibly retiring? Hope I misunderstood and it wassomething else.

Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post
    Did I hear correctly on the news last night that Troy has left the team because of injuries to go home and discuss with his family about possibly retiring? Hope I misunderstood and it wassomething else.
    Troy is back in California and it is unlikely that he will be back. Word around So Cal last week was that he was leaning towards retirement. I'm sure we will hear definitively this week. I know Rays fans are hoping for retirement.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Looks like Troy will retire. Don't be stuck with his stuff. I'll take anything off your hands
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Okay. So Percy is trying to see if he can rehab his arm. We know it won't happen! Best to get rid of his GU stuff before the value goes down. I can help you with that!! Contact me if you have his stuff!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Still looking!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Another annoying bump!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Bump while on vacation
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Got Percy?
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Bagged another Tigers road jersey. Anything else out there?
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net