Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Looking for Troy Percival GU items

Looking for any GU items from Troy Percival.

Thanks,
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Re: Looking for Troy Percival GU items

bump
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• jake33
      • Nov 2005

I have troy's 2008 game sued jersey and pants set from 2008 throwback game vs. astros, i have a photo AND VIDEO match of him wearing the jersey, rays LOA, mlb.com certifide, 2 auction recpeits. Autographed on jersey and pants.

I paid $450 for the jersey and pants set and spend 3 hours online trying to get the video and photo matches, if you want to offer more than that I will consider selling. Or will trade for RAYS or Bucs items...

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

or call 608-780-0013

Comment

• Rob L
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jake33
        I have troy's 2008 game sued jersey and pants set from 2008 throwback game vs. astros, i have a photo AND VIDEO match of him wearing the jersey, rays LOA, mlb.com certifide, 2 auction recpeits. Autographed on jersey and pants.

I paid $450 for the jersey and pants set and spend 3 hours online trying to get the video and photo matches, if you want to offer more than that I will consider selling. Or will trade for RAYS or Bucs items...

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

or call 608-780-0013
        Hey Jake,

Just saw this email. Can you send photos? Thanks.

Still Looking!!!!
        Rob L
        loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• jake33
          • Nov 2005

go to myspace.com/jahimiak under PICS i have photo match and pics of the jersey

Comment

• Rob L
            • Nov 2005

Any Percival out there?
            Rob L
            loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
              • Nov 2005

There out there somewhere!!!
              Rob L
              loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                • Nov 2005

still searching.
                Rob L
                loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• JPD10
                  • Jul 2008

Tigers a bat on their website auction

Comment

• Rob L
                    • Nov 2005

It's been a great month so far, thanks to Jake Jahimiak (Jake33) and Jeff Scott (birdbats) for the Percival D-back TBTC uniform and the Cards jersey. Anyone else have anything?
                    Rob L
                    loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                      • Nov 2005

Any Angels or Tigers Percy GU items out there?
                      Rob L
                      loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• ironmanfan
                        • Sep 2005

I'm not sure if you saw the 12/05/08 issue of SCD (which I got today), but Kevin Savage had some GU Tigers jerseys for sale (unfortunately, no Billy Ripken) including a couple '05 Percival's........

Comment

• Rob L
                          • Nov 2005

Thanks Ironmanfan. Picked up the home jersey. Now, to find an Angels jersey!!
                          Rob L
                          loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                            • Nov 2005

Hoping to bag any Troy Percival game used items. Thanks to everyone who helped me get the GU uni/jerseys from the Rays, Cards and Tigers.
                            Rob L
                            loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

• Rob L
                              • Nov 2005

Oops. I meant to say the last time that I'm looking to bag any Troy Percival Angels Game Used items!!!
                              Rob L
                              loefflerrd@cox.net

Comment

Working...